Brawl vs Halo 3

JKill09 said:
:lol: I don't care about graphics looking 'realistic'. Didn't know I'd get a grammar lesson :lol:

I'm glad you're willing to admit you do care about graphics (just not 'realistic' looking graphics) :lol:

why would you be sad that they took out pichu, dr. mario and roy? they are very close clones. mewtwo, i understand, but they replaced him with a much better pokemon. lucario. i'd rather have lucario, he's my fave character in brawl. mewtwo was like my least fave character in melee.

Dorkfish said:
Just like the game you love so much, your arguments are mediocre at best. The online in Halo 3 is ranked, and that makes it way better than SSBB online? Wow, you are one confused little boy.

To tell you the truth, im confused as to how you can compare two games from two different genres. Finding similar traits in a video game of two different genres is rare.

PS~DEBATE THREAD FTW!!!

I starting to think the same thing, It's completely different in every aspect to even compare it

T3kNi9e said:
I starting to think the same thing, It's completely different in every aspect to even compare it
no

you can compare them.

just look at them, then compare them on everything except the game itself.

Sovieto said:
no

you can compare them.

just look at them, then compare them on everything except the game itself.

I guess we can compare the disks and cases, but that would be boring to a GRANDE (nachobellgrandefromtacobellftwyo) extent.

Dorkfish said:
Halo 3 sucked, get over it. The multiplayer is more of the same with the worst online community ever, the single player blew balls, and the voice acting was terrible. Not to mention the graphics weren't even as good as you say they are.

PS~Stop spamming up threads proclaiming your loyalty to mediocrity.

:thumbsup:

Halo fanboys are up there on my list of worst fan bases.

Also, COD4 blew Halo 3 out of the water.

Dorkfish said:
I guess we can compare the disks and cases, but that would be boring to a GRANDE (nachobellgrandefromtacobellftwyo) extent.
no im talking about overall fun factor, how much they add to their original formula (and more importantly how well that is worked into it), graphics compared to console's capability, framerate, and presentation.

stop fighting because of a stupid opinion...man...just let others have their opinion.

halo500 said:
stop fighting because of a stupid opinion...man...just let others have their opinion.
okay. I was beggining to stop anyway.:cool:

It doesn't matter if they're completely different genres. They're both video games.

Put both of them in front of a person and that person will obviously pick one first.

I would certainly pick Halo 3. It's a much better game, in my opinion.

Enough is enough. Any further spam, fanboyism, trolling and or flaming shall result in an immediate ban.

Syntax said:
Enough is enough. Any further spam, fanboyism, trolling and or flaming shall result in an immediate ban.
okay. which one do you prefer syntax?

Back