Bridge collapses in minneapolis, casualties reported

zachp18

me two game systems below
Mar 4, 2007
The land of 10,000 lakes
Wii Online Code
6651-9695-6213-2367
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/08/01/bridge.collapse/index.html

ok, so basicly there was a bridge that colapsed right over the mississippi river right in the middle of rush hour. people were trapped in the river and everything. this bridge is very near where i live and i have been on it many times. just thought i'd let everyone know about this tragity, though you've probably seen coverage on it on the news already.

zach

Last edited:
eh.....thats what i said to zach on the wii message i sent............i hope no one got hurt

paintba||er said:

LOL did you read the arcticle? The title is " 7 dead as Mississippi River bridge falls amid rush hour in Minneapolis" so obviously people got hurt.
-_-......i didnt read it..........i feel stupid now.....

Read the article before you comment at least. . .:rolleyes:

This is terrible news, weather been terrible recently, around the world.

mushroomedmario said:
this is what happens when people anger me

You just claimed to be the one who caused a few deaths.

Wrong joke

Wrong time

Aaaaahhhh, weather's messed up, it's why England are flooded and the rest of Europe are suffering from an intense heatwave, many elderly and sick dying and tonnes of people being sent to hospital because of heat stroke.

The bridge obviously needed structural work, even if they say it didn't, it was due to age, methinks, although it should be said how long it should withstand for.

Witnesses told CNN a school bus filled with children was on the bridge when it collapsed, but they also said the bus did not drop into the water and it appeared that all the children had been evacuated.

I mean, some things, you have to be grateful you're alive for.

It didnt collapse it was attacked!

Real pics :yikes:

1186019168999.gif

ZOMG SEAKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1186018953252.gif

Lmao Chach.. too soon :p

Apparently there's 20 people missing too.. I'm guessing they'll find them down stream somewhere

Sorry to hear about that. I saw it on the news right before I went to bed last night.

Back