BTVOYAGER2091 - please help

nixy_pixy

WiiChat Member
Jan 3, 2007
has anyone else managed 2 get connected with a BTVOYAGER2091??? I seemed to have tried everything and its driving me mad, is it just because this router is incompatible with the wii????

gbesta said:
As I posted in your last thread on this subject http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-online/12622-need-help-getting-online-my-router.html#post170364

yes. Have you removed any mac filtering, set it to mixed mode, provided the correct WEP key, brodcast SSID etc.

Just remove all your security, get it working and add it back a layer at time.

I switched my wii on, added the connection info, tested it and updated. It took 5 minutes or less.

Hi, I tried to PM you but it wouldn't let me. I have made sure all of the above are in place (set to mixed mode, removed mac filtering etc) but it still doesn't work. :mad2: The only thing I haven't dabbled in is the security as I'm just a bit worried that my pc will get messed up when i try and switch it back on as I've had problems with this in the past. In my router settings there is a drop down menu under encryption with an option saying 'disable'. Is this what I go for? If it is then how do I add it all back a layer at a time?

I have a busy weekend but will PM you a list of my settings and you can match them to yours. Not sure what day it will be but will be before monday.

I managed to get connected online with the wii when i disabled the security settings and everything worked fine, i downloaded all the updates and got onto the wii shop etc. Unfortunately, when i turn the security back on, I can't get connected again. Do you know how to keep the connection with the security switched on??

Back