Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

BTVOYAGER2091 - please help

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Online' started by nixy_pixy, Jan 5, 2007.

1. nixy_pixy

nixy_pixy WiiChat Member

has anyone else managed 2 get connected with a BTVOYAGER2091??? I seemed to have tried everything and its driving me mad, is it just because this router is incompatible with the wii????

2. gbesta

gbesta WiiChat Member

3. nixy_pixy

nixy_pixy WiiChat Member

Hi, I tried to PM you but it wouldn't let me. I have made sure all of the above are in place (set to mixed mode, removed mac filtering etc) but it still doesn't work. :mad2: The only thing I haven't dabbled in is the security as I'm just a bit worried that my pc will get messed up when i try and switch it back on as I've had problems with this in the past. In my router settings there is a drop down menu under encryption with an option saying 'disable'. Is this what I go for? If it is then how do I add it all back a layer at a time?

4. gbesta

gbesta WiiChat Member

I have a busy weekend but will PM you a list of my settings and you can match them to yours. Not sure what day it will be but will be before monday.

5. nixy_pixy

nixy_pixy WiiChat Member

Thanks, that would be very much appreaciated :)

6. nixy_pixy

nixy_pixy WiiChat Member

I managed to get connected online with the wii when i disabled the security settings and everything worked fine, i downloaded all the updates and got onto the wii shop etc. Unfortunately, when i turn the security back on, I can't get connected again. Do you know how to keep the connection with the security switched on??