Buying More Than One Wii?

ghost.d0wn

WiiChat Member
Oct 30, 2006
I was just wondering if anyone here is planning on buying more then one Wii. I think I will if they have some Wii's left over, but other then that I probably won't.

I've got 2 preorders set up with 2 seperate online stores, so aslong as they dont both ship on the same day i'll be able to cancel the other :)

Whats the point of buying two wiis anyways the only reason im buying it is im obsessed with it.

One more week Woo!!!!:thumbsup:

Last edited:
I think you assholes who go and buy up Wiis just to put them on eBay and make money should be shot! Thats really lame, what are you gipsys?

I've pre-ordered 3. 1 for me, one for a friend for Christmas and one for my nieces, again for Christmas. Keep track of 3 pre-orders is quite taxing.

Oh, bonus time. Pre-ordered Wii-Play at one store and they ship it with the nunchuk for free :D Complete extra controller! Woo.

Icuic said:
I've pre-ordered 3. 1 for me, one for a friend for Christmas and one for my nieces, again for Christmas. Keep track of 3 pre-orders is quite taxing.

Oh, bonus time. Pre-ordered Wii-Play at one store and they ship it with the nunchuk for free :D Complete extra controller! Woo.

ur buying a wii for your friend.... either:
-your reaaaaly rich...
-you have no brain
- or your extremely generous

but thats jus wierd

My friend happens to be a really good friend. We do secret Santa and because we all have good jobs now we've pushed the limit up on what we can spend. £250 is top limit. She's a girl gamer, she really likes the look of the Wii and it falls within the budget.

So... I'm not really rich, just good with money. I do have a brain, I suggested the whole secret Santa thing which allows us to get each other bigger more exciting presents. And I'll be able to play with my friend when online play comes along, bonus there. And I like to think I'm generous :D

So, I'll take your 'weird' as a compliment. Thank you kindly.

:thumbsup:

I'm not planning to buy 2 Wii-s because I don't see good reason why I should.:nono:

Im buying only 1 this year

Next year (maybe) Ill buy more than 10 wiis to sell them here for the double price

....wiiiiiii..... said:
ur buying a wii for your friend.... either:
-your reaaaaly rich...
-you have no brain
- or your extremely generous

but thats jus wierd

You wouldn't be saying that if you were the friend or neice. ;)

Just one, the place I'm camping has a rule of 1 per household, I'd only get 1 anyway, if someone in front of you is selling the one they are getting on ebay then give them a swift kick to the face and take their spot

Back