Cal Of Duty 5 Wii Revealed and Other Game News

Im still gonna get CoD5, unless I hear its really shitty. But I heard CoD3 online was still pretty good, so maybe they wont do so bad on CoD5 online. Pretty sure its never gonna top CoD4, but its still something to play when I get bored of modern war. But of course im not gonna get it on the Wii if I can get it on the 360 :/ Especially how screwed up CoD3 was on Wii.

only way i'll get cod 5 is if it's got better online than medal of honor heroes 2, which really shouldn't be that tough.

...then again, it IS treyarch :wtf:

For some reason we all expect online now

Cant we go back to the good ole days of a war game

A video game set during World War II? What a fresh, new idea!

moh:h2 set the bar pretty low for the wii's online...and yes, i do own the game and play online frequently, so no flaming. the online play is glitchy and repetitive after an hour or two, and the graphics make it look like a cheap gamecube game (when online).

if cod 5 doesn't have better online than moh:h2, i'm going to lose all hope in wii fps titles :mad5:

Its possible cod5 doesn't have online because Wii's online is pretty gay with the friend codes n crap. While 360/PS3 have their own servers. EA has their own servers so MoH:H2 runs on that. Then again friend codes aren't something they should forgo online over. Then again thats just my IMO, some people really hate friend codes.

I wish I could be excited for this game... I hope activision doesn't screw it up like COD3

EDIT: Yes, I meant Treyarch. Thank you T3kNi9e

Last edited:
MOH H2 is a very good game with it own set of problems, i really enjoy the game and I hope CoD5 will have better features such as military ranking system, tons of maps, good online play...Im 98.9% sure ill get it if it ranks good but im just thinking, since i have MOH H2, will it be worth it to have 2 WWII games for the Wii, i hope so...Well just have to see =]

Hey I am a COD fan and addictive too...its the only game that I played for the past 2 years on my xbox 360...

Whatever it is COD2, COD3 and COD4 I own them all. The best part of all Call of Duties is the online multiplayer on XBox live, Clans and all that stuff.

I ordered the wii a week ago with 2 controller and 2 nunchucks and Medal of Honor Heroes 2 from gameplay. Unfortunately I work abroad and should return home within a week now to set up the new console wii and test the zapper on MOHH2.

I had played MOHH2 on my PSP and it sucked big time online. Hope the wii gives me more satisfaction and that MOHH2 is much better. Obviously I will continue my killings on COD4 as well on my beloved 360 :D

If COD5 comes to the Wii I will preorder it 6 months before ONLY if it has online play. If not I doubt I will keep the wii too long.

Back