Gh 4, Cod5, Tony Hawk + More

delta38

Your such a wii-tard
Dec 16, 2007
australia
Wii Online Code
2851-8843-3639-7232
Activision has officially revealed that Call of Duty 5, Guitar Hero 4 and a new Tony Hawk's game are in "the pipeline".

Tucked away in a fact sheet explaining the mega-merger between Activision and Vivendi is the little nugget revealing that sequels to three of 2007's biggest games are in the works.

We all assumed that the sequels were inevitable, but this is the first time we have seen official confirmation from the game's publisher, Activision. Call of Duty 4 is currently riding high in the charts and enjoying stellar review scores. Guitar Hero 3 is selling amazingly internationally, and DLC is already in place to keep gamers interested. It's an important time for the Tony Hawk series too, with renewed pressure from excellent alternative Skate. Sequels to all three are likely to be key titles for the newly formed company.

As well as that, the fact sheet details already semi-confirmed news that it is developing "new DreamWorks titles, new Marvel titles and entry into racing with Bizarre", the development studio responsible for the Project Gotham Racing series.

Speculating, the new DreamWorks titles will probably be games based on upcoming and existing DreamWorks films, such as Kung-Fu Panda and Shrek Goes Fourth.

The new Marvel titles could be absolutely anything, but we'd like to see a sequel to Marvel Ultimate Alliance. And while it's a safe bet to say there will be more Spider-man games, how about a decent licensed game based off the upcoming Wolverine movie?

As for the entry into racing with Bizarre, we know it won't come under the name PGR, because Microsoft owns the franchise, but if it's anywhere near as good as the 360 classic we'll be happy.

got that from here, http://www.videogamer.com/news/03-12-2007-7014.html

yeah it should be good, by the time thats out for pc, cod4 i hope will be out on wii,..

All of that actually shouldnt be a suprise to anyone and not because Wii is selling so much but because:

Guitar Hero is always on all consoles
Tony Hawk Proving Grounds was on all consoles
Call of Duty 5 is being developed by Treyarch (same developers of CoD3) so like CoD3 it would be on Wii also. Problem is CoD5 will suck, yes I said it, chances are it will suck because Treyarch sucks. If Infinity Ward was making it I would probably get it. Oh and they are going back to WWII again which IMO is too early because Brothers in Arms: Hells Highway is coming, and Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30, and another WWII game I forgot the name of it that makes the war take place in USA instead of Europe where they said, "What if Winston Churchill died before the war and Hitler took over europe"

CRAP!! Treyarch!! They suck so bad! WWII again? Man I think I might cry... :cryin: CoD, CoD3 and CoD4 were the ones I played and 1 and 4 were impressive. CoD3 was very disappointing. :( Whats Infinity Ward doing?

Infinity Ward I think, may not do anymore or if they are going to do another one, they will do CoD6. I think activision is trying to kind of do like sports games or something and release one each year, but quality games arent developed in a year so Treyarch releases the trash while Infinity Ward releases the good ****. But thats my theory, Infinity Ward could be working on some other franchise.

i didn't mind cod3 so much besides the lack of multiplayer. if they just added that into the mix of things, i'd be (somewhat) happy. but yeah, going back to WWII really doesn't excite me.

Actually I was hearing somewhere that COD5 will be based off of WW2 again but it's just a rumor and really hope it isn't.

it's already been CONFIRMED that cod5 will be WWII...sucks, i know.

um a new tony hawk game? skate kicked tony hawk in the nuts this year. i hope this new tony hawk is good or i will have lost my hope for the franchise (though tony hawk games have, in the past, been good, bad, good, bad, good, bad. if the pattern conitnues that means it will be good).

also YAY CoD 5 AND GH 4 (though im not much of a guitar hero fan im a rock band fanboy). plus, is infinity ward doing CoD 5 or will it be a crappy offering like CoD 3?

Damn another one? Read the posts and you would know that its already been said over and over. Infinity Ward is not developing it. Its being developed by Treyarch (the makers of CoD3).

what was so bad about treyarch's cod3? aside from the lack of multiplayer of course...and annoyingly lengthy UNAVOIDABLE cut scenes.

Back