Nights into Dreams coming to the Wii?

Kamikaze

Certified Public Asshole
Nov 15, 2006
Chicago, IL
Wii Online Code
1130-2954-1680-3052
Credit: 1up.com

January 4, 2007 - Rumors have been running rampant yet again about the possibility of a NiGHTS Into Dreams sequel on the Wii. This time around, the rumors come direct from the website of Japanese development studio, G.rev, who recently posted a release list of upcoming Wii games. Buried somewhere towards the bottom of the list was NiGHTS, although no other details were provided.

Overeager fanboys must note that this is not even close to an official confirmation of the existence of the game. Most of the titles on the list are games that are barely more than rumors now anyway, including a whole slew of games that don't even have titles yet. We contacted SEGA regarding the rumor, but they declined to comment, except to state that no plans for such an announcement are in the pipeline.

wait.. this is the game Nights from sega saturn where that purple jesture flew around? Wow.. I remember that.. I wanted that game so bad, but never got a sega saturn. O well. I think it would be wonderful to have it in this system.

Darkonix said:
wait.. this is the game Nights from sega saturn where that purple jesture flew around? Wow.. I remember that.. I wanted that game so bad, but never got a sega saturn. O well. I think it would be wonderful to have it in this system.

It would be great if the original version was released on the virtual console as well.

Back