Call of duty 3 to have no online play

Lord Haku said:
Well you know he's right it is only game plus Medal Of Honor will have online play and Call of Duty was spawned becuase of Medal Of honor

Yea, the team that developed the Call of Dutys left the MOH team because MOH went to ****

Ahh but the Wii makes you feel like your fighting more that on any other system, anyways, LETS THINK HERE A. Its nintendo, NOT SONY, nintendo makes smart choices, they wouldnt let the CoD3 have no online, and people LOOK AT THIS, its hope that CoD3 will have online right away IGN have learned from various development studios that Nintendo refuse to release Wi-Fi connection libraries for the Wii until early 2007. This means that no third party launch title will have online features, unless they have been provided with the online kit *source* http://www.nwiizone.com/nintendo-wii/nwii/nintendo-refuse-to-release-wi-fi-connection-libraries/

To be honest this isn't all that suprising seeing the Wii's low-end hardwarae compared to the 360 and PS3. I had already planned on just getting the 360 version, so this isn't a big deal for me or other 360 owners/future ps3 owners.

Actually I've always been more of a Nintendo fan :) Just I'm hardcore on FPS, which Nintendo seems to lack in, but with Red Steel coming out. I am honestly getting the Wii just for that and SSBB.

Microsoft only has Halo and Gears of War
Sony has the Metal Gear Solid and Final Fantasy Series
Nintendo, has just about every legendary series ever besides the above mentioned

Back to Topic

Does anyone know if CoD3 for Wii will have special Wii only features?

Nintendo has a nice FF, its not tradional but i like it better that turn based fighting, its more of a platform/rpg its sooo fun! man now i want to play it again! And yah you will be able to do everything with the wiimote but its all still being worked on. its going to be like Red Steel where you move the aimer to the sides to turn your views, it may sound like a disadvantage towards other systems but think, online your gonna be fighting people doing the same, i think its gonna take WAYYYYYY more skill

Ah. Maybe I'll look into getting the Wii version instead. I have to agree that it will take more skill as it will be more like using a mouse to aim rather than a analog stick, and to be honest it always seems like it's to easy to aim with them. Plus with the WiiMote we'll be able to get headshots faster :)

Back