call of duty 3

I'd wait Red Steel was better and it's cheaper

Go for it. I have it and it is cool!
Like you are inside the war.....
Ok it has some bugs in it (suddenly you start turning), beside of that, the game is great! Also the cutscenes!! Like a movie...

I can recomment the game.... Oh yes,....It is a game where you will be using your arm like it is a riffle..... after 30 minutes, it is getting heavy....

cheerio

well f irst theres no multi ( some say you have to beat it in hard to get it...) anyways the graphics are pretty good...like rtr1900 said there are limited bugs...good controls and the like....but if you get one of those close to the ground rocking chairs (speakers are nice too with it) you can play for hours without your arms getting tired...theres oooo about 15+ (easy level.....dont die too much,etc) hours oh gameplay depending on the paths and choices and how skilled you are in the game...I would recomend this game because it is quite fun despit e the no multi...

Yeah, this one's pretty cool! It's like watching a movie and starring in it at the same time.

My only problem with this game is that I need to wait till the kids are asleep before I can play. :lol:

I'm getting Medal of Honor.
The controls seem like they work a bit better and the graphics are better. Also, there is multiplayer.

Medal of Honor: Vanguard comes out on the 26th.

WiiZero said:

RedSteel isn't even on the same level as COD3! I've played and beat both RedSteel and COD3. Guess which one I still go back and play? COD3!!!!!!

And if my opinion isn't good enough, both gamespot and ign rated COD3 better.

Aylwin said:
Yeah, this one's pretty cool! It's like watching a movie and starring in it at the same time.

My only problem with this game is that I need to wait till the kids are asleep before I can play. :lol:

Same problem here...... First sending the kids to bed and then I finally can play.....
:lol: :lol:

WiiZero said:

nope, got both games... cod3 is alot better, my red steel is on craigslist and ebay up for sale. done with cod3 but still play it atleast 3 times a week when I get home from work... if I'm not too tired from overtime lol.

plus there is a reason why red steel is cheaper... its not selling well and if you own it, you're trying to get rid of it.

Last edited:
i got it for christmas and completed it within a week. its very short imo.
i traded it in for tiger woods this week.
its not the best game out on the wii....
plus there is a bit of lag in it where ur person just goes of on his own

ImageFX said:
RedSteel isn't even on the same level as COD3! I've played and beat both RedSteel and COD3. Guess which one I still go back and play? COD3!!!!!!

And if my opinion isn't good enough, both gamespot and ign rated COD3 better.

I have both Red Steel and COD3. I have played Red Steel, but haven't even opened COD3...Is it a lot easier to play than Red Steel?

i liked it but i beat it in a matter of hours....seriously

the game is very short and quite frankly dissappointing. although the game was alot of fun to play, i miss the online features and it was a bit confusing holding the wii like a gun ;)

however if you wanna play a short game and shoot things and reinact wwII then this game is for you :)

fuzzywonder said:
I have both Red Steel and COD3. I have played Red Steel, but haven't even opened COD3...Is it a lot easier to play than Red Steel?

The controls are the same but the game is harder. More action going on around you at all times.

Back