Call of duty Black Ops

war hero' O war hero
YOU said that "YOU would rather be a redneck than a crack head emo boy who lives in canada"
your words not mine

*pwned*

Some of the confirmed the confirmed weapons on CoD BO(not sure if there will be different ones for the wii version):
Assault rifles
AK-47
Commando
AUG
G11

Submachine guns
MP5k Prototype
MAC-10

Light Machine Guns
RPK

Bows
Crossbow

Shotguns
SPAS

Pistols
M1911
.357 Magnum Revolver

Launchers
M202 "Grim Reaper" Rocket Launcher
RPG-7
China Lake Pump Action Grenade Launcher

Attachments
Swarovski Scope
Suppressor
Grenade Launcher
Flashlight
Alternate Ammo Types
Dragon's Breath
Explosive bolts

Grenades
M67
Smoke Grenade

Other
Knife
C4
Flamethrower
(btw got this off CoD Wiki)

The crossbow is like semtex launcher... and more accurate than the noobtube... cuz its scoped.

Seems u stopped fighting whoops my bad seems u guys are starting again my bad I guess it'll take another 100 posts be4 u stop and start again and I thought u were gonna be loosey goosey o'well have fun fighting

ps it's sad you've been fighting to long u must have NO LIFE watsoever so again have fun if fighting someone u will never see gives u pleasure knock ur self out

I wonder what perks will be in the game. I read somewhere that the knife maybe a secondery weapon.

hey im not fighting im replying didnt use any swear words or anything just defending myself

im still keepin it loosey goosey
BTW grawsome (great and awesome) pic HomieG love it

The prime perk...... U see someone running at u with to RPGs at the same time that's when u say O ****!!

Quote from YouTube

I'm guessing it'll be a mixture of perks from older games with a few new ones as well, also do you reckon the wii version will have downloadable content for the game?

Last edited:
Back