Call of duty Black Ops

i am a girl u twat

im goin to go all hulk on you war hero you TENASIAN TWAT hmm i thought that was good hehe

Last edited:
look seriously war hero i dont care what you have to say your opinion on me has no meaning to me just STFU ok... and i dont think im cool but i never back down really so just d0nt bother stereo typing me and STFU...

calm down ,Dont get your vagina in a twist

U deserve a detention for picking on a girl u stupid prick

We all live in a yellow submarine , a yello submarine , a yello submarine
We all live in a yellow submarine , a yello submarine , a yello submarine
so come and be with me. <3

wow and im suppose to know your a girl with the user name that seems like a guys name if i knew you were a girl at first i would have said Go Away.

look seriously war hero i dont care what you have to say your opinion on me has no meaning to me just STFU ok... and i dont think im cool but i never back down really so just d0nt bother stereo typing me and STFU...

calm down ,Dont get your vagina in a twist

U deserve a detention for picking on a girl u stupid prick

she/he was the one that came out of no were talking ****. just like what your doin

im not actually a girl or am i that is the impossible question
and how is superdraco a guys name but anyway war hero just shut it what you on about i came on here to see you talking to ace and final rekon (a girl) like **** so i thought somone needs to help and thats where i came in so STFU you ballbag with no testicles

yeah proberly i really think we should just ignore war hero
ill try,..
sorry dudes and dudetts ill try and keep it loosy goosy now

yeah proberly i really think we should just ignore war hero
ill try,..
sorry dudes and dudetts ill try and keep it loosy goosy now

OK for this you pwn. dudette it such a cool word! if you agree erm.. your cool! nice word mate. there is also lad and laddettes :D

i like the word to it good ya lol
im cool ha eat that war hero eat that somone else said it ha

p.s. ha

Last edited:
floydian im not mexican super taco ha thats rich haha

also look at the previous replies you'll see war hero stereotyping final rekon and back chattin ace then me after i didnt start this im peaceful, sort of, not really but im in the clear as i wernt here
he he rhyme

Last edited:
Back