Call of duty Black Ops

yer that may work but Nintendo are considering charging for the online service

then consider my wii sold.
One Of The Only Reasons Why I Got A Wii Is Because Free Online And The Fun Games If They Make Us Pay That Will Be So Annoying!!!!!!! :(:frown5:

Dude don't believe them half of the people in here don't even know what they are talking about like if they work for the dame company and **** just wait till Nintendo announce it then you can take action so for know just wait stop trying to go to site to find info cause what your going to get is some fraudy site that are fill with people imagination about the game. so just be patience and your'll have your answer.

There not gonna make it for the wii till another 1 comes out there not gonna come out wit mw2 till blackops comes out for 360 and ps3
srry i dont thnk itll be as good as mw2 though

And for this dumass here let me tell you the obvious here ok black ops thats is produce/published by activision and developed by treyarch have announce many things you can do in this game that couldn't be done in mw2 so before you judge it make sure you have proof and watch E3 next time and you will not think that way ok and your info is totally incorrect about mw2 for the wii only comes out when black ops come for the ps3 and 360 um... did you forget to mention that the wii is getting black ops too!! just wondering?

its sort of to late to turn back now, everyone knows your a prick. But i cant really be bothered now. Because your a waste of space so ill leave you to cry in a corner and let you reflect on why you have no friends ok...

I was like the first one here who found out about black ops -_-
i found out in may and ppl wouldnt believe me at skool NOW THERES PROOF

look seriously war hero i dont care what you have to say your opinion on me has no meaning to me just STFU ok... and i dont think im cool but i never back down really so just d0nt bother stereo typing me and STFU...

look seriously war hero i dont care what you have to say your opinion on me has no meaning to me just STFU ok... and i dont think im cool but i never back down really so just d0nt bother stereo typing me and STFU...

Rage

calm down ,Dont get your vagina in a twist

Back