Call of duty Black Ops

wow "go suck goerge w bush's dick you trailer hick" thats about the dumbest comback iv ever heard it as bad as ace's comback "boom head shot!" is that suppose to hurt my feelings,
i mean come on is that the best you can come up with,

i'd rather be a redneck than a crack head emo boy that lives in canada

1 question, is it possible for you to stfu? These noobs are f---ing annoying arent they finalrekon?

they ain't got no pancake mix

Me cool ha i no i aint cool i looked at your comment and laughed ha look i dont give a monkeys toss what you have to say about stereotypical people rekon for example i simply dont care but i tell you what
i hate trashtalkers and knob jockeys and you fit in both of those catergories so to put it bluntly i dont like you even though i dont know you i can tell you dont have many friends as you go on things like this and talk to people like ****
SO JUST TAKE A HIKE AND GROW UP

right back to black ops yeah i hope it has good graphics simalar to monster hunter and apperantly theres somthing like nazi zombies if it comes out on wii i hope it does i know MW2 wont its got high expectations and face it wii is crap for graphics apart from monster hunter there ok

Oh and War Hero...ha still funny your capital letters are ****ed up not intelligant i guess are you

didnt think so
your turn

Me cool ha i no i aint cool i looked at your comment and laughed ha look i dont give a monkeys toss what you have to say about stereotypical people rekon for example i simply dont care but i tell you what
i hate trashtalkers and knob jockeys and you fit in both of those catergories so to put it bluntly i dont like you even though i dont know you i can tell you dont have many friends as you go on things like this and talk to people like ****

u-mad1.jpg

Also don't double post

u-mad1.jpg

Also don't Triple post
Fixed

u-mad1.jpg

Also don't Triple post
Fixed

Thanks, never noticed how he posted a minute before I posted lol.

WTF? IS A MONKEY TOSS? and A JOCKEY KNOB?? HOW ARE YOU GONNA SAY I HAVE NO FRIENDS WHEN YOUR useing words like monkey toss?. why dont you and your two friends Ace and Finalrekon. go make a different thread, and talk about what ever the hell yall fags talk about

WTF? IS A MONKEY TOSS? and A JOCKEY KNOB?? HOW ARE YOU GONNA SAY I HAVE NO FRIENDS WHEN YOUR useing words like monkey toss?. why dont you and your two friends Ace and Finalrekon. go make a different thread, and talk about what ever the hell yall fags talk about

1zx00sh.jpg

War_Her is raaaaaaaaaaaaaaage

Back