Call of duty Black Ops

Me cool ha i no i aint cool i looked at your comment and laughed ha look i dont give a monkeys toss what you have to say about stereotypical people rekon for example i simply dont care but i tell you what
i hate trashtalkers and knob jockeys and you fit in both of those catergories so to put it bluntly i dont like you even though i dont know you i can tell you dont have many friends as you go on things like this and talk to people like ****
SO JUST TAKE A HIKE AND GROW UP

WTF? IS A MONKEY TOSS? and A JOCKEY KNOB?? HOW ARE YOU GONNA SAY I HAVE NO FRIENDS WHEN YOUR useing words like monkey toss?. why dont you and your two friends Ace and Finalrekon. go make a different thread, and talk about what ever the hell yall fags talk about

1zx00sh.jpg

War_Her is raaaaaaaaaaaaaaage

Nice.....................BFBC2=Best Game EVA!

WTF? IS A MONKEY TOSS? and A JOCKEY KNOB?? HOW ARE YOU GONNA SAY I HAVE NO FRIENDS WHEN YOUR useing words like monkey toss?. why dont you and your two friends Ace and Finalrekon. go make a different thread, and talk about what ever the hell yall fags talk about

1zx00sh.jpg

War_Her is raaaaaaaaaaaaaaage

Nice.....................BFBC2=Best Game EVA!

No first person shooter is better than CSS (Counter Strike Source)

Wow this is an amazing thread... really, really, really amazing.

Attachments

• barrett-50-cal-sniper-rifle-demotivational-poster-1220478094.jpg
    barrett-50-cal-sniper-rifle-demotivational-poster-1220478094.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 16,111
Last edited:
I think the crossbow will be something like a semtex-ish launcher that will stick to enemies and blow up, and inflict some damage if you miss, but if you stick one hit kill. It could also be poor, like a throwing knife launcher or something.

war hero you never heard of knob jockey thats surprising and sorry for triple posting im using my wii for this anyways so how come war hero (once again still funny) you only use the word fagg its not really hurtfull just kinda pethetic like you and war hero ill try useing words under six letters so you can understand ok

your turn

The crossbow is going to be a noob tube type thing I can tell but I think it'll be the primary perk like bazookas and hopefully it will take until like level 40 or somtin

any way I think it looks good for the other consoles and I hope oh god I hope treyarch won't mess it up if they do I hope for the worst thing to happen to them haha

WTF? "your turn" im not gonna fight with ppl online its Stupid, no matter Who WiNS YOU still look pathetic ← Thats how u spell pathetic BTW

Back