Call of duty Black Ops

yer that may work but Nintendo are considering charging for the online service

hmm lol, i think they are also considering having a standard online service free with a "premium" service available for a fee

There not gonna make it for the wii till another 1 comes out there not gonna come out wit mw2 till blackops comes out for 360 and ps3
srry i dont thnk itll be as good as mw2 though

i agree, Nintendo will wait untill Black Ops comes out for X-box 360 and PS3 for them to relase MW2 for the Wii. So Black Ops for the Wii prolly wont be relaesed until they make another Call of Duty game. Perhaps Black Ops 2? :wtf: Then the game will just be crap because nintendo dumbs it down because they fail. But I think they will catch up if Nintendo makes a system the not "family friendly"

Finally, some details concerning the Wii version of Call of Duty: Black Ops have been released and it further cements why I like Treyarch more than Infinity Ward. They actually put time and effort into releasing a game on Wii.
- Wii version built from the ground-up by a separate Treyarch team
- very similar to 360/PS3 vversion
- every area of Treyarch development has had some hands-on with the Wii version
- online co-op
- Treyarch negotiating with Nintendo to nail down online details, such as no friend codes and WiiSpeak, but nothing is confirmed yet
Things like online co-op and voice chat were things Infinity Ward said they couldn’t do on Wii. Treyarch said yes you can and they’re doing it. They’re working with Nintendo to implement these things so that the experience can be seemless for Wii users.

Finally, some details concerning the Wii version of Call of Duty: Black Ops have been released and it further cements why I like Treyarch more than Infinity Ward. They actually put time and effort into releasing a game on Wii.
- Wii version built from the ground-up by a separate Treyarch team
- very similar to 360/PS3 vversion
- every area of Treyarch development has had some hands-on with the Wii version
- online co-op
- Treyarch negotiating with Nintendo to nail down online details, such as no friend codes and WiiSpeak, but nothing is confirmed yet
Things like online co-op and voice chat were things Infinity Ward said they couldn’t do on Wii. Treyarch said yes you can and they’re doing it. They’re working with Nintendo to implement these things so that the experience can be seemless for Wii users.

Nice their like the leeroy jenkins of wii. they just run in shouting LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY JJJJJJJJJJEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNS AND LEAVE INFINITYWARD SAYING omg did he just get better wiispeak?

Again all these new games coming out, Black Ops,The Conduit 2 and MW2 for wii are coming out in November and im pretty sure like 80% sure they come out in november no matter what so shut up there not realasing it ocne its for 360 and so on all the games are being realesed on all the named platforms ON THE SAME DAY.

Back