Call of duty Black Ops

Finally, some details concerning the Wii version of Call of Duty: Black Ops have been released and it further cements why I like Treyarch more than Infinity Ward. They actually put time and effort into releasing a game on Wii.

Im sorry but did you ever play CoD Waw? Treyarch made that and look how bad that game sucked. At least Infinity Ward kept the same aspects of the game as the other platforms did. So I dont think Black Ops is going to look like the PS3's or Xbox 360's game, multiplayer wise. And if Wii ever does get MW2 it will be similar to the other platformes.

yer the servers on WaW are poor but maybe they will solve previous issues with black ops

I currently have MWR, is it worth me going out and getting WAW?

I'm getting a tad bored of MWR, have prestiged up and got nowhere else to go!! Always 1st/2nd in the game scores.... need new challenge!

I'm getting a tad bored of MWR, have prestiged up and got nowhere else to go!! Always 1st/2nd in the game scores.... need new challenge!

we should date ;) LOL no its not. waits for black ops

yer wait for black ops compared to MWR WaW is shocking the servers lag only 6ish maps, alot of sprayers

we should date ;) LOL no its not. waits for black ops

Finally, some details concerning the Wii version of Call of Duty: Black Ops have been released and it further cements why I like Treyarch more than Infinity Ward. They actually put time and effort into releasing a game on Wii.

Im sorry but did you ever play CoD Waw? Treyarch made that and look how bad that game sucked. At least Infinity Ward kept the same aspects of the game as the other platforms did. So I dont think Black Ops is going to look like the PS3's or Xbox 360's game, multiplayer wise. And if Wii ever does get MW2 it will be similar to the other platformes.

i agree

Ah I will await Black Ops then. Shame, was looking forward to messing about on WAW!

Will have to be patient I guess. Roll on Black Ops!

Man under 5 months to go *ugh* well I hope there is dual wielding and they don't make all the guns overpower

they better have the barret sniper in black ops . scratch that i meant Mw2 for the wii not black ops

Last edited:
Back