Call of duty Black Ops

better yet lets hope for the best when black ops come out like really it doesn't matter what we are going to have or not have we are still going to spend $50 on it like the other games so i mean like why judge a game if your going to end up buying anyways its just common sense!

Lets try and stick to black ops aiight?
Yeah good idea.

Dat was dumb u agree with me then u prolong the fight 12 yr olds these days omg
Oh dear :/ It was a joke, people are a bit too uptight, as superdraco said theres no news, so a bit of banter wouldn't hurt, I guess your a bit pc though.

And as for me saying 'Good idea', I was trying to draw a line under this, but you had to bring it up again.

And finally, I am definately not 12. Would you like a profile picture of me? Let you make your own decision hey? :D ( I'm not trying to start an arguement as you will possibly assume, lets just start talking about Black Ops, shall we?).

IVE STOPPED LEAVE ME OUT OF IT the reason he or she proberly he is wanting an argument is because theres nothing to talk about CMON PEEPS AND PEEPETES WE NEED SOMTHING TO TALK ABOUT and not XBOX3-SHI*TY either
I'm preeetty sure I'm a male, thanks. :)

lol did you have your mommy check for you lol just joking

Yeah good idea.

Oh dear :/ It was a joke, people are a bit too uptight, as superdraco said theres no news, so a bit of banter wouldn't hurt, I guess your a bit pc though.

And as for me saying 'Good idea', I was trying to draw a line under this, but you had to bring it up again.

And finally, I am definately not 12. Would you like a profile picture of me? Let you make your own decision hey? :D ( I'm not trying to start an arguement as you will possibly assume, lets just start talking about Black Ops, shall we?).

oh dear u just had to comment about it? and ur probably gonna use ur older brothers or dads pic anyway

oh dear u just had to comment about it? and ur probably gonna use ur older brothers or dads pic anyway
I don't have one. Prick.

And by the way, I tried to end all this, then you've carried it on and ganged up on me? Hypocritical don't you think? You should think before you write, seriously.

ok this goes for everyone who is posting here on this thread just to pick up a fight over the internet. Just PM each ok i cannot believe you guys will fight over the internet because someone disagrees on someone opinion just act mature and atleast post something that doesn't have to do about someone else just worry about your own ok!

I don't have one. Prick.

you must have a father pendejo ur probably gonna use that one

I don't have one. Prick.

you must have a father pendejo ur probably gonna use that one
I gueess you're too young to understand what I meant.

And p.s If you really want to continue this stupid squabble then lets take this to pm's ok? Coz I don't think this is related to Black Ops, I'm sure you'll agree.

ok this goes for everyone who is posting here on this thread just to pick up a fight over the internet. Just PM each ok i cannot believe you guys will fight over the internet because someone disagrees on someone opinion just act mature and atleast post something that doesn't have to do about someone else just worry about your own ok!
Ah sorry I missed this post, yes sorry for the 'fight' but its not just me who has apologizing to do.

Ah sorry I missed this post, yes sorry for the 'fight' but its not just me who has apologizing to do.

But atleast your being the bigger person.

Back