Call of duty Black Ops

i grew some balls in my back garden in that time and celataped it to my nob

tthis was a fight with WAR HERO we ok now...i think... never apoligesed for that and it turned out fine
but the next post i put was im NOT a girl or am i so eh proof

i grew some balls in my back garden in that time and celataped it to my nob

tthis was a fight with WAR HERO we ok now...i think... never apoligesed for that and it turned out fine
but the next post i put was im NOT a girl or am i so eh proof
'Or am I' doesn't really confirm anything though, does it? I'm guessing you are a boy though.

i know it dosnt confirm but i said it to remain hidden like a retired ninja oh wait they would be retired for a reason wouldnt they

it wont i think that the bow gun is a killstreak ive looked at a vid and i swear he got a kill and it came up with killstreak... then he used the bow gun

it wont i think that the bow gun is a killstreak ive looked at a vid and i swear he got a kill and it came up with killstreak... then he used the bow gun
No its not, the killstreak he got was a care package, the guy says 'care package ready for delivery', I think its gunna be a secondary.

have you guys seen the multiplayer teaser??? it looks awesome i was drooling just looking at it lol but then i thought "crap the graphics wont be as good ohwell at least we will have it" so i am siked :yikes:

i know it dosnt confirm but i said it to remain hidden like a retired ninja oh wait they would be retired for a reason wouldnt they

Ninjas dont retire, they just make it look like they are. And when your not looking... CRACK!! They break your neck...

The crossbow looks fu*kin sick! I cant wait to shoot somone in the head and sit back and watch it explode. (yes...very demented...) :tard:

ninjas do retire look at master roshi (from dragonball z if u havnt heard of it you wont understand) hes retired and becuase he was a ninja he can secretaly be a perv

Recruiting

my new clan WR is looking for lots of active members This Clan is very open-minded, and fun. This is the NEXT BIG CLAN. We are for fun, but also will have to be an active clan. If you want to join just sign up, and ill talk to you later. As far as rules go, you can use Nade Launchers(with my permission). RPGs, P90s, anything goes. You can earn being a Admin after by recruiting, giving ideas, and giving advice to other members. Hacking is not allowed here, WII recently patched most hacks, so there should be no problems with hacking, If you know any talk to me about it and i may give you permission. We are a WaW, MWR, and soon to be, Black-Ops Clan. Please join our clan.
We are allies with a clan called UD (Urban Domination) we will be respectful to thier members as well, REMBER TO HAVE FUN AND BE RESPECFUL !

PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!

pW2q7.jpg

my new clan WR is looking for lots of active members This Clan is very open-minded, and fun. This is the NEXT BIG CLAN.We are for fun, but also will have to be an active clan. If you want to join just sign up,and ill talk to you later.As far as rules go,you can use Nade Launchers(with my permission).RPGs, P90s, anything goes. You can earn being aAdmin after by recruiting,giving ideas,and giving advice to other members. Hacking is not allowed here, WII recently patched most hacks, so there should be no problems with hacking,If you know any talk to me about it and i may give you permission.We are a WaW,MWR, and soon to be,Black-Ops Clan. Please join our clan.
We are allies with a clan called UD (Urban Domination) we will be respectful to thier members as well, REMBER TO HAVE FUN AND BE RESPECFUL !

PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!

pW2q7.jpg
Go away please.

yes plz stop spamming our wonderful threads

the bow has to be a secondary and i want to know if u can aim down sight with bow it would be deadly accurate like m4 carbines standard eye piece

Back