Call of duty Black Ops

by the way cod black ops does have kill cams and online chat,, i looked up the reviews on gamespot and they said call of duty black ops is supposed to be better on the wii than it is on the xbox or the playstation, so it will be sooooooooo awesome ;), :lovewii: :wiiwhite:

by the way cod black ops does have kill cams and online chat,, i looked up the reviews on gamespot and they said call of duty black ops is supposed to be better on the wii than it is on the xbox or the playstation, so it will be sooooooooo awesome ;), :lovewii: :wiiwhite:
lol.

no zombies for wii lmao, ill get it for my ps3 then and wiimii that is false, wii cant handle kill cam or good grafics, they also cant handle the zombies too too there horrible grafics card, so ps3 PC and xbox is better in everyway, however, xbox may have pay to play, reason y i perfer wii tho for cod os for the 1 reason i love the controllers, but if ps3 gets there move controllers on and future cod, wii will be nothing at all lol

Last edited:
Nuke was a waste of time thats why the nuke isnt in BO also many people love zomies if they dont put zombies ALOT of people are going to be dissapointed and it can handle graphics look att Mario galaxy monster hunter tri and Zelda Twighlight princess and zombies was a bloody app for the I-POD which has a crapper Graphics card so eh just sayin'

Back