Call of duty Black Ops

ok this goes for everyone who is posting here on this thread just to pick up a fight over the internet. Just PM each ok i cannot believe you guys will fight over the internet because someone disagrees on someone opinion just act mature and atleast post something that doesn't have to do about someone else just worry about your own ok!
Ah sorry I missed this post, yes sorry for the 'fight' but its not just me who has apologizing to do.

But atleast your being the bigger person.
Thank you but they might not have seen this so its not their fault if they haven't said anything yet tbh :)

edit: Well clearly this doesn't apply to superdraco, but theres stil a small chance for Carlos maybe...

Last edited:
ive seen it but i dont apoligise coz if i said what i said i said it for a reason i didnt "fight" otherwise i could be much meaner but i was using sarcasm to me sorry is five letters it dont mean nothing its like saying no offence WELL OBVISOULY U MEANT OFFENCE OTHERWISE YOU WOULDNT OF SAID NO OFFENCE U TW@

ive seen it but i dont apoligise coz if i said what i said i said it for a reason i didnt "fight" otherwise i could be much meaner but i was using sarcasm to me sorry is five letters it dont mean nothing its like saying no offence WELL OBVISOULY U MEANT OFFENCE OTHERWISE YOU WOULDNT OF SAID NO OFFENCE U TW@
Wow. Just wow.

Ah sorry I missed this post, yes sorry for the 'fight' but its not just me who has apologizing to do.

Thank you but they might not have seen this so its not their fault if they haven't said anything yet tbh :)

edit: Well clearly this doesn't apply to superdraco, but theres stil a small chance for Carlos maybe...

I am sorry for trying to end a fight

I am sorry for trying to end a fight
Eh? It's late so forgive me if thats sarcasm or not I can't be bothered to work that out, but superdraco, don't know when but in one of ur posts i remember u saying 'i am a girl u twat' or something, sooo whats changed...?

Back