Call of duty Black Ops

Hello everyone!

I got Call of Duty Black OP tonight at 12am, loving what I've been able to play so far... but sadly I've been having trouble getting online for the multiplayer, it just keeps loading to login but nothing happens... the online multiplayer is by far the best part of the call of duty games... :frown5:

same problem here. WTF !!!
Glad to see I'm not the only one having this problem, I was starting to think my game was messed up... I'm just going to assume that the wii connection is just receiving a overload of online players. I've been trying all night with no luck, hopefully by tomorrow things will be better. :sick:

im not gonna rush out to get my copy (via internet)
waited this long whats 48 more hours?
hopefully by then they fix the mp servers

foolish

LOL zombies on wii, cant wait to see the cubes with blood on them, and the mic is a bad idea for the sole fact that it will be on 1 game, i love how they said, wiispeak will be on alot more titles yet, wiispeak is available only for 3 or 4 games, makes me mad
They say Black ops on wii is going to be just like a 360 copy, i find this extremely hard to believe, lets see how it turns out, i canceled my wii preorder and judt got a 360 and ps3 copy, if its good on wii, ill get a copy off ebay for 5 dollars

You canceled a preorder of the third version of the same game? Troll. Must be nice to blow money on the same game twice.

i have a last chance to ace my social studies test that was today my mom is picking blackops up tommorow and depending on my test scores i will be able to play it

Back