Call of duty Black Ops

i think its only in ps3 & 360 though.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU---

I'm not suprised in the slightest if that ends up being true. I sorely need XBL... The Wii always gets the shaft for multi-platform games. The 360 does in multiple ways as well, really, so rather than XBL I'd rather just get a PS3...

i think its only in ps3 & 360 though.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU---

I'm not suprised in the slightest if that ends up being true. I sorely need XBL... The Wii always gets the shaft for multi-platform games. The 360 does in multiple ways as well, really, so rather than XBL I'd rather just get a PS3...

I would love a damn ps3 too but i cant afford to spend that much money on a luxury. I think wii discs dont have enough memory for all the extra content ps3 can provide.

Trade in the Wii? Bah, never. Trade in my 360 for a PS3? Hell yes. Plethora of multi-platform games, and even plenty of exclusives turning so (Star Ocean: TLH, Ninja Gaiden, etc. all got updated for PS3 release... -_-;), tons of exclusive DLC, free wi-fi... I could go on forever why the PS3 is superior to the 360 at this time, but that's for another thread, lol.

No Wii speak on it :(

Are you ****ing serious? I certainly don't have one (and if I could find one cheap, I would definatly buy one just for Black Ops), but that's just retarded. How the hell do you function as a team without Wii Speak? Just when I was thinking Nintendo didn't completely screw over a multi-platform game. =/

If Nintendo's 1st party games weren't as epic as they were, I would change my mind on selling my Wii, lol. Only reason anyone still has a Wii these days, not like it does anything else without homebrew, and even then...

Trade in the Wii? Bah, never. Trade in my 360 for a PS3? Hell yes. Plethora of multi-platform games, and even plenty of exclusives turning so (Star Ocean: TLH, Ninja Gaiden, etc. all got updated for PS3 release... -_-;), tons of exclusive DLC, free wi-fi... I could go on forever why the PS3 is superior to the 360 at this time, but that's for another thread, lol.

Are you ****ing serious? I certainly don't have one (and if I could find one cheap, I would definatly buy one just for Black Ops), but that's just retarded. How the hell do you function as a team without Wii Speak? Just when I was thinking Nintendo didn't completely screw over a multi-platform game. =/

If Nintendo's 1st party games weren't as epic as they were, I would change my mind on selling my Wii, lol. Only reason anyone still has a Wii these days, not like it does anything else without homebrew, and even then...

instead of getting your panties in a knot do a little research num nuts
the wii version of black ops has a MIC headset called the HEADBANGER headset made by PDP the idea for a headset came from treyarc/activision and they brought it to nintendo thus us having a mic

i bought one three days before black ops came out so ive used it and ITS SO BAD ASS compared to shitty wii speak thats why i sold that piece of crap about a yr ago lol

instead of getting your panties in a knot do a little research num nuts

Tell that to this ^^^^ guy, lol. Next time, before throwing around petty insults, read up a post or two. :p

Stupidity aside, now that I think about it, I remember skimming over a post about the Headbanger headset, it just didn't register. :lol: Well, where Nintendo fails 3rd party companies might succeed. I'll take your word for it and say Treyarch didn't fail the Wii-only CoD players as bad as I thought they might of.

Another question, though. As someone mentioned above, is Zombies in the Wii version? (and is zombies even any good? :lol: ) Anything anyone knows of that the Wii version lacks from the other consoles'?

Anyone having issue with their headbanger? I got it yesterday, but everytime I go into multiplayer, the headband doesn't work. The mic next to my name doesn't appear and I don't hear anything. Even though the blue light is on and the voulme up full blast, the mute button isn't on and the voicechat is enabled.... I wanna use it so badly. What's wrong, what am I not doing right?!:frown5:

Last edited:
Back