Call of duty Black Ops

Anyone having issue with their headbanger? I got it yesterday, but everytime I go into multiplayer, the headband doesn't work. The mic next to my name doesn't appear and I don't hear anything. Even though the blue light is on and the voulme up full blast, the mute button isn't on and the voicechat is enabled.... I wanna use it so badly. What's wrong, what am I not doing right?!:frown5:

Did you press the Z button to turn on the Wii Chat in the game lobby?

Last edited:
Anyone having issue with their headbanger? I got it yesterday, but everytime I go into multiplayer, the headband doesn't work. The mic next to my name doesn't appear and I don't hear anything. Even though the blue light is on and the voulme up full blast, the mute button isn't on and the voicechat is enabled.... I wanna use it so badly. What's wrong, what am I not doing right?!:frown5:

Did you press the Z button to turn on the Wii Chat in the game lobby?

Yes, I enable the voicechat.

instead of getting your panties in a knot do a little research num nuts

No Wii speak on it :(

Tell that to this ^^^^ guy, lol. Next time, before throwing around petty insults, read up a post or two. :p

Stupidity aside, now that I think about it, I remember skimming over a post about the Headbanger headset, it just didn't register. :lol: Well, where Nintendo fails 3rd party companies might succeed. I'll take your word for it and say Treyarch didn't fail the Wii-only CoD players as bad as I thought they might of.

Another question, though. As someone mentioned above, is Zombies in the Wii version? (and is zombies even any good? :lol: ) Anything anyone knows of that the Wii version lacks from the other consoles'?

zombies is on the wii version and yeah its good but pretty damn hard as it is on the 360/ps3

wii version only has one MAP for now which is "Kino Der Toten" zombie map the pentagon map called "Five" im assuming will be DLC

if you have any questions dude go check out callofduty.com check out the call of duty black ops forums they have a lot of info about this

thats where i get my information

Black Ops Headset

Besides the Headbanger Headset for the Wii...is there any other headset that will work on your Wii for Black Ops? Does anyone know?

Danke!

Back