Call of duty Black Ops

everything is good about it i love it and unlike mwr its attack helicopter pilots are not retarded and try to shoot through walls

unlike w@w the dogs arent retarded snd dont stand there to get shot at

I've spent a good while looking up **** on BO, and the game looks pretty sick. N00b tubes have been severely underpowered, as predicted. The Exploding Crossbow doesn't look overpowered, since it has a delay before the explosion. Gotta look into it more, though... A 'nade + crossbow is a damn-good trap in tandem.

The killstreaks aren't as rediculous as pavelows or anything either, which is absolutely epic. Camping will never be a shitty strategy, but now you can't just go Harrier-Pavelow-AC130 and insta-win, like I mentioned awhile back in the thread.

So BO multiplayer really balanced out the kinks on MW2; and new epic weapons like aforementioned Crossbow and a ****ing ballistic knife is sweet.

Anyone had a good amount of time using tomahawks yet? I hear it ricochets more than throwing knives, which would make it better, yeah?

Man, I'm hoping I either get my XBL running or the Wii version isn't **** compared to the 360/PS3 ones, I seriously want BO. =/

Dus it have killcames and a non lagging online mode?

'Course Black Ops' got killcams, although I don't know about the wii version (I really should...). Consult youtube.

The day any game has a non-lagging mode, lol...

blackops has no lag and the ballistic knife sucks unless the guy stops moving and the cross bow is unlocked to be able to be bought at lv 25 i think

Sniper > Ballistic Knife without a doubt, but is it really useless? =/

I'd still use it since Ballistic knives are fucking BADASS regardless; 'less it's bad enough to end in me getting no kills with it, lol.

Gah....Its hard to hate on CoD when so many people like it. Almost tempted to buy the damn thing myself....

u only get 2 knives for the ballistic thing and u literaly need to stop walking and make him stop moving, its harder than no scoping on mwr, my only kill with it was with a guy in second chance

Gah....Its hard to hate on CoD when so many people like it. Almost tempted to buy the damn thing myself....

Don't worry Nick, I managed to hate on MW2, even though everyone played it for whatever retarded reason. =P

u only get 2 knives for the ballistic thing and u literaly need to stop walking and make him stop moving, its harder than no scoping on mwr, my only kill with it was with a guy in second chance

Harder than no scoping? =( ****, does the knife atleast bounce or anything for hax? I can imagine it would take practice before anyone can really use it effectively, but that does sound next to useless if it doesn't even bounce, especially with the Tomahawk as competition.

But on the other hand, I've seen some epic kills on youtube with the Ballistic, too. Question is: did they practice a ton to get the trajectory down, or are they just that damn pro?

it takes a hell of alot motre practice than noscoping to master ballistic knifing, the tomahawk is a hell of alot better but it takes the spot of your frag

it takes a hell of alot motre practice than noscoping to master ballistic knifing, the tomahawk is a hell of alot better but it takes the spot of your frag

Ahh, I see. I'd sure as hell rather lose my frag than secondary if the choice was given, though. Then again, I can say my MW2 experience (if it can be called that, lol) amounts to moot in BO, since the game has changed that much. That, and I'm an Akimbo maniac for semi-autos.

I heard that you can play as JFK. Is this true? If so...awesome!

... Wow. Just wow, lol.

Back