Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

stickmode

WiiChat Member
Feb 4, 2009
Hello, for all Wii owners that expect so much for this game; you can ask directly to the developer Infinity War what features you want in the game for Wii.
This is the link:

http://twitter.infinityward.com/question/3/

I ask Infinity War for the use of WiiSpeak, Co-op and the DLC directly to the SD card on Wii. You can do the same.

Come-on Wii owners push for a better COD: MW2 on Wii!!

Is this game confirmed for wii? And if so, can you provide source?

I looked a bit and didnt really see anything. I really hope it is though

Hello, for all Wii owners that expect so much for this game; you can ask directly to the developer Infinity War what features you want in the game for Wii.
This is the link:

http://twitter.infinityward.com/question/3/

I ask Infinity War for the use of WiiSpeak, Co-op and the DLC directly to the SD card on Wii. You can do the same.

Come-on Wii owners push for a better COD: MW2 on Wii!!

modern warfare2 is not coming out the wii were'd you here that nosense?

I respond to you, there's some game websites that list COD:MW2 for Wii, one is IGN the other Gamespot and others.
If you check the upcoming Wii games on Gamestop list, you already see COD:MW2 with a release date by the end of November.
Also COD:WAW already surpass the million mark at this time!!
Any more?

Some fixes from COD:WaW, such as:
- Not dreamcast graphics.
- More than 8 players online.
- The same game modes the other versions have (including zombie mode)

And:
- Make it balanced, Jesus. In CoD4 all you needed was a P90 and you were set.
- No, really, I can't stress the balance enough. That killed the game for me.
- Like, really.
- Hardcore mode needs to be more realistic and less "Just give everyone one ounce of health". It also breaks all the weapons in the game so that the low-damage fast-firing guns are the best, as power isn't necessary at all.

Why are all your posts written in some kind of irritating motivational sense?

If your talking to me you should quote the user your talking to so they no & i dont this is how i talk.. & it does'nt make sense that this would be on wii if part one was'nt witch is nonsense in never played modern warfare 1 if there's a storyline it's not going to make full sense to ergo:nonsense

If your talking to me you should quote the user your talking to so they no & i dont this is how i talk.. & it does'nt make sense that this would be on wii if part one was'nt witch is nonsense in never played modern warfare 1 if there's a storyline it's not going to make full sense to ergo:nonsense

Nah I was talking to stickmode :thumbsup:

I respond to you, there's some game websites that list COD:MW2 for Wii, one is IGN the other Gamespot and others.
If you check the upcoming Wii games on Gamestop list, you already see COD:MW2 with a release date by the end of November.
Also COD:WAW already surpass the million mark at this time!!
Any more?

this is a rumor for wii with a 33% chance of coming for wii you make it sound like it's 99.9% sure for wii hope get high then plumet down if it does'nt come out for wii

this is a rumor for wii with a 33% chance of coming for wii you make it sound like it's 99.9% sure for wii hope get high then plumet down if it does'nt come out for wii

yea, from what i have been reading, they havent confirmed any consoles at this point, but we can assume ps3 and xbox. i hope they publish to wii and think they would be stupid not to. cod waw has sold 940,000 copies and will pass the million mark any week now. i cant imagine them not doing it with those sales. especially when they see the conduit sell like crazy. Plus the wii has the zapper which is much better than a controller. i never want to play a first person shooter with a remote again. i actually laugh when i think about it....playing a gun game without a gun:crazy:

Some fixes from COD:WaW, such as:
- Not dreamcast graphics.
- More than 8 players online.
- The same game modes the other versions have (including zombie mode)

And:
- Make it balanced, Jesus. In CoD4 all you needed was a P90 and you were set.
- No, really, I can't stress the balance enough. That killed the game for me.
- Like, really.
- Hardcore mode needs to be more realistic and less "Just give everyone one ounce of health". It also breaks all the weapons in the game so that the low-damage fast-firing guns are the best, as power isn't necessary at all.

lol, P90 in hardcore is the best :D

Just because sites list CoD: MW2 for the Wii, doesn't mean it is coming out. All of those should be taken with little grain, wait until it is 'announced' for Wii.

CoD: WaW only sold like, a couple hundred thousand I think on the Wii? Not very good indication.

If CoD: MW2 does come out for the Wii I'm sure it will be done by a B-team. And even those chances are slim, IW isn't known for downgrading their games for a port. Example: CoD2 only came out on Xbox 360 because it could handle the graphics. But, Xbox and PS2 had MUCH bigger install bases yet it still wasn't ported to them.

CoD: WaW only sold like, a couple hundred thousand I think on the Wii? Not very good indication.

If CoD: MW2 does come out for the Wii I'm sure it will be done by a B-team.

Wii games tend to have very long shelf lives. They don't often have huge sales just for a couple of weeks but do gradually build them up over months. COD:WAW is reportedly reaching near the million mark now.

It wouldn't suprise me if the same Treyarch team that did COD:WAW were to do the Wii version of COD: MW2 though.

Back