Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Wii games tend to have very long shelf lives. They don't often have huge sales just for a couple of weeks but do gradually build them up over months. COD:WAW is reportedly reaching near the million mark now.

It wouldn't suprise me if the same Treyarch team that did COD:WAW were to do the Wii version of COD: MW2 though.

That is something that I think devs should take a look at with the Wii. Games like MOHH2 and MLB Powerpros still put up decent sales numbers!!!! If you make a good game on Wii, it will have a long life. Unlike with the other consoles where once the next big thing comes out sales for all other games on the face of the earth just stops.

I'd highly doubt it's coming to Wii.
It's an actual sequel to COD4.
It's not COD6, it's COD4 Modern Warfare 2. lmao

ok, again I sended some questions to Infinity War, specially using the Wii SD card storage.

You can do the same, login in Twiter and ask directly to the developers!!

Come-on do it!!

ok, again I sended some questions to Infinity War, specially using the Wii SD card storage.

You can do the same, login in Twiter and ask directly to the developers!!

Come-on do it!!

No I won't do it!!
Stop motivating people into pointless things!
Your silly can-do attitude sickens me.

Anyway.

This game won't come to the Wii system.

No I won't do it!!
Stop motivating people into pointless things!
Your silly can-do attitude sickens me.

Anyway.

This game won't come to the Wii system.

1000internets.jpg

Nothing's confirmed yet, it can always come to the Wii and it's been decided that Treyarch is handling every Wii version.

Nothing's confirmed yet, it can always come to the Wii and it's been decided that Treyarch is handling every Wii version.

there are icons for all the other mediums, except for the wii.

there are icons for all the other mediums, except for the wii.

Icons where? If you're talking about sites like IGN and Gametrailers, they ALWAYS do that with any title. They take the 360/PS3/PC versions as one title and separate the Wii version, and try to avoid talking about it until Cassandra (IGN) throws a hissy-fit.

Back