Calling all Wifi Adapter users!

nkbswe5

nkbswe5. RLY!
Jun 27, 2006
Not in America
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Calling all Wifi Adapter users! (Or know-it-alls ;)

I can't get mine to work, and wondering if anyone else is using a LAN (2 computers sharing internet connection) and the USB working. I think that may be my problem

Last edited:
nkbswe5 said:
I can't get mine to work, and wondering if anyone else is using a LAN (2 computers sharing internet connection) and the USB working. I think that may be my problem

I'm not using a LAN but I had to comment on your sig. Those are some of the funniest quotes I have ever seen.:cornut:

nkbswe5 said:
Yep! I'm in NZ and I have the same set-up as you, and it's not working.:yikes:

What a pain!

Do you think the servers are down???

Last edited:
Weird. I'm on a 3 computer lan, just a typical windows network with IPX installed for file transfer.

I just plugged it in, installed the junk from the cd, and voila. Borrowed it from a friend of mine who uses it with his DS.

Naish said:
Weird. I'm on a 3 computer lan, just a typical windows network with IPX installed for file transfer.

I just plugged it in, installed the junk from the cd, and voila. Borrowed it from a friend of mine who uses it with his DS.

IPX? Yeah, well, apparently mine won't work cause of the network. It is silly, like a mule. Thats what Nintendo told me.

Naish said:

Anyone know what IPX means? That might help...

I don't think that's appropriate for this topic somehow.

Back