Camping at Gamestop for Brawl

Atomheart said:
One more question to the campers: How do you go get food and such if you're camping in line? Won't you lose your place? If you can get out of line, why not just get your place in line, go home, and get back in line 5 minutes to midnight?
When you want to get out of line you have a friend with you to hold the spot while you get food.

i wanted to camp out for my wii the day b4 i wasnt allowed i already preorded mine that way i can come up and when the people at gamestop come up to the losers and say all out ill come up get brawl and laugh at them

PwnMastr said:
i wanted to camp out for my wii the day b4 i wasnt allowed i already preorded mine that way i can come up and when the people at gamestop come up to the losers and say all out ill come up get brawl and laugh at them
Not allowed... :lol:
I preordered brawl already, but I just like the experience of the line, and the 25000 Wii points that the Gaming Club is rewarding for the person(s) that spend the longest time there.

hey its not my fault my mom thinks something will happen for me but i still got my wii so i aint complaining

There's nothing wrong with waiting in line (although I've never done it) but it's just not for me I think. But nonetheless I'm going to the midnight release.

are you people serious!?!?!?!?!? camping out over the weekend for a game even though it's reserved, that is retarded ... and belarr just because I don't camp out for a game doesn't make me a "casual gamer" i play my wii tonnes, but c'mon man, what a waste of time .... i have yet to have a game come out for the wii, where i wasn't able to get it by going into bestbuy at my leisure and getting it ... camping out doesn't make you "hardcore vs. casual", it makes you "unhealthy obessesion with too much time vs. hardcore"

sorry if it comes off as harsh, but sheeesh!!

I am going to camp out when I get up on Saturday.
Belarr, Remember to sign up for the tournament.

i orderd mine at a mall, i suggest this, no one rushes to the mall to get there hands on a game, theres no midnight release, so im going to church(my parents make me i dont think i should tell them yet*read spoiler*) il just go there at 11 wait an hour and done, plus, everyone is going to future shop across the street and im garunteed a copy anyways, im all set

I waited in line for the Wii with a friend for 14 hours and it was so much fun. Some people in line behind us came over and shared drinks and we all had LAN DS races and stuff, it was awesome. I hope to have just as much fun this time around.

I have 5 friends coming this time though. This will be great. :D

laff at all the people camping out. I got my guaranteed reserved for one day at gamestop. So will ya dudes is sleeping im walk in there at like 3 get my copy and be out.

I camped out for the wii when it was about 30 degrees... and i ended up with a severe cold after... but man was i satisfied.. lol

my plan to get brawl- stay the night at a friends house, play melee until late at night, then begin the 4 mile walk to gamecrazy to get there at midnight, then run home taking shortcuts through peoples backyards to go play it.

King Rome said:
laff at all the people camping out. I got my guaranteed reserved for one day at gamestop. So will ya dudes is sleeping im walk in there at like 3 get my copy and be out.

reserves > supply

gg no re.

Back