camping

tyler1986

WiiChat Member
Jan 30, 2010
Is camping okay or not okay?

I think camping is okay to a point. But, if you just stay in one spot the whole game and you think you are protect by claymores then you are just not bright. When I'm sniping I'll camp at the beginning of a match and take some people out. Then I go to the other side map kill the snipers that are looking for me.

So I want to know if camping is okay or not okay. And how you might camp or how you deal with campers.

i think its fine..
gives me more kills :p

noobtoobers is ok too... if you cant beat them join them.. luckily i can beat them.

Camping is not okay - my definition of camping is sitting in a corner with betties/claymores by the door and waiting. However, if you are sniping but staying in the same spot, I don't see that as camping because you don't just stare at one place for the whole time (do you?? Coz I don't lol) Basically the chances are that you do not have any skill if you camp, but there are a few exceptions for whatever reasons...

ya i typicallly dont ever camp not many people do wat your definition of camping is (at least not on MWR) but i hope mwr doesnt come to that bc ive played xbox live cod4 recently CAMPING CAMPING CAMPING its so gay also MWR2 for the xbox is like that

ya i typicallly dont ever camp not many people do wat your definition of camping is (at least not on MWR) but i hope mwr doesnt come to that bc ive played xbox live cod4 recently CAMPING CAMPING CAMPING its so gay also MWR2 for the xbox is like that
After the first 30 second of a match and I rush the other team. But sometimes I'll pick a spot, fire a few shots and move on.

I dont think that'll happened 2 mwr because ppl play the wii to move not 2 act like they just O.D.

Yeah its ok in Search and Destroy because the matches dont last that long. I do love killing campers

Re: camping & clans

Now people are complaining that they don't like when someone is camping? It's a game! Play it how you want and do what works.

I generally don't like playing against clans, but yesterday I played a lot against COV (Clan OF Valor). They were pretty good and I had a lot of fun. Good job guys.

- Shallowbay

1st SFOD-D and Dirt Diver

Last edited:
Is camping okay or not okay?

I think camping is okay to a point. But, if you just stay in one spot the whole game and you think you are protect by claymores then you are just not bright. When I'm sniping I'll camp at the beginning of a match and take some people out. Then I go to the other side map kill the snipers that are looking for me.

So I want to know if camping is okay or not okay. And how you might camp or how you deal with campers.
There is nothing wrong with camping. Are you people telling me that your going to run around aimlessly in a real war with crazy people shooting at you! I don't think so!

Camping (in a video game meaning)isnt something that has just started with COD.
It started years before that.
I know that I have done it in a few games (like Quake live) over the most useful weapon (ROCKETLUANCHHHA) and it also gave me a good view of anybody coming up to get them it also annoyed the hell outa people as I kept shooting them from a distance as they walked past the room.
Heck if theres a easy way to win a fight its best to take it.
But camping never really works in single player.
Unless its one of them games that looks like im pitching a tent with my own ROCKETLUANCHHHA.

Back