camping

The clan that I'm in we camp. Everyone has a roll on every map. If one gets killed them another will hold that spot. Camping is how it should be played. Now when I'm on with out the clan. I camp in a spot get two to three kills them move to the next. I have a kdr of 2.09 so I feel that it works for me

The clan that I'm in we camp. Everyone has a roll on every map. If one gets killed them another will hold that spot. Camping is how it should be played. Now when I'm on with out the clan. I camp in a spot get two to three kills them move to the next. I have a kdr of 2.09 so I feel that it works for me
It takes no skill - thats why no one likes it (apart from the campers, obviously!) My kdr is 2.45 and on the PS3 even higher, and I don't camp.

someone would call camping "tactical waiting" but it sucks so much if they camp with lmg's or gl's *grrrrr-hate-them* for example -.-
if you're sniping it's another point - ok, there're many great no scoper out there - but in my opinion if you want to snipe you're looking for a good spot and stay there, if you think somebody knows where you're hiding, just change your spot. but can you say to someone who does it like this, he is a camper?

Camping = no fun. Waiting to kill someone BOOOOO!! I like to go and find campers to kill. I am not patient. Ive tried but I enjoy being in the middle of the action and tearing it up. But CAMPING IS OK. EASY KILLS 4 ME!!!

[eFo]Joker;1128220 said:
All those things are completely fair because ANYONE CAN USE THEM! And as for claymores and noobtubes, you only get 2 of each, so it's not like they're unstoppable. If you find the two claymore or dodge the two noobtubes, it's all good from there :D
If you think its bad on the wii, on PS3 with oma and scavenger you can have as many noobtubes and claymores as you want. So be glad you don't have this people! But anyway camping sucks unless... oh wait, nope no excuses :)

idk what my team does but i always infiltrate enemy terretories and i knife campers easily the only thing i hate is wen they turn around just wen im gonna knife em :/

Back