Can I get Pandora on my Wii?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimCA

WiiChat Member
Mar 22, 2010
Ca
I have successfully got to the internet on my Wii. I have been able to search. When I go to Pandora for music it "downloads" about 1/2 way and the comes up with error code (after 4 min) stating that there is not enough memory? What gives?

Thanks
timCA

I am having the same issue, I tried deleting items from my memory but I still get the same error.

Ya, I just got the Wii two days ago so I can't believe my memory is full .... BUT I don't know how much memory there is in a Wii.

I thought I would be able to watch netflix movies threw the Wii.... guess not:frown5::frown5::frown5: Others do don't they??? I can watch them on a laptop so my bandwith is OK. (3MB/ S I think)

Can any one help!!!!!

Thanks
Tim

No, is that extra memory? What size should I get. Sorry I'm not that technology savvy:rolleyes:...

Thanks
Tim

It won't work.

The memory message has nothing to do with how much free space you have on your Wii or SD card. It's the buffer that the Wii web browser has to work with and it can't be changed.

So I can NOT stream Pandora or any other internet radio threw my Wii????

You can watch Netflix on the Wii I do it now I had to download the Netflix from the Wii store not from the internet. You will need to obtain the code also from the Nintendo website. It does not cost anything to download but it has to be done from the store on your computer first then you would put in the information from that into your screen on the Wii shopping channel. Once you are downloading you will need to enter the address of the wireless router and the password after that you will be asked for your Netflix account number and password and that is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back