Can sexuality be changed?

Apparently not so clean cut.

If you live life saying "oh ill live however I want and when Im about to die, I'll repent", APPARENTLY God doesnt fall for that, but I mean, whos proved it amirite?

Anyway....what was the point of this thread?

Can sexuality be changed?
Yes, some people are in fact gay!

Can you change from gay back to straight.....
YES! In some cases it seems so.

You can thank me later for clearing up the issue.

Leaking into a completely different thread, so I may as well take this somewhere. Some people think it's possible. :p

Do you think people can change this if they really want to? Because I actually can, even though I consider myself straight. I can easily point out a good looking guy or something, everyone can. Dunno what's stopping people. I can't imagine suddenly being off my significant other because they were a different gender, yet I still wouldn't go for a male. I think everyone can force themselves to be in love with someone of the same gender. S'all just a trend in society.

Actually, I think sexuality only exists because of... Dare I say religion? Plus other factors, I know thaaat.

If we bring the animal debate into it... yeah. They just have sex to simply mate. Pretty sure they've worked it out that they can't with the same sex. That's all I'm capable of typing this tired though. Have fun.

Yes, I do believe that people can change their sexuality on a dime (even though it gradually happens to others). I completely disagree that sexuality exists due to religion. Animals do not follow any of our religions, yet there are homosexual & heterosexual dolphins, donkeys, etc. There's homosexuals and heterosexuals who have never been exposed to the knowledge or teachings of religion, what someone is attracted to or prefers in a person is not caused by a religion... unless they were brainwashed to the maximum.

If God told christians to be gay, would they do it?

Probably not. There's non-puppet Christians out there who are capable of actually using their brains.

On second thought, I'm gonna go back on my first paragraph.. Was discussing with Lewi about this and maybe one probably can't change their sexuality instantly at will.

I could definitely fool & force myself into banging another man, but it wouldn't actually change me from hetero to homo.. I'd end up going right back to women and not wanting to do a man again. Even if it felt incredible... I'm just not into men, their body or anything else.

Where a lot of people are from you'd get you ass beat for being gay. That's the problem.

In matter of fact I appreciate that rule. You get beat up in the street for wearing a wrong color why not for being gay? Being gay is like a gang were I live. The funny thing is that San Francisco is my neighbor city and we all know about the large gay population in that city.

There's some areas around here filled with people who will beat you up for being gay or for any other silly reason... but yet the same people are pussies when someone tougher comes up to them and provokes them.

They're mostly teenagers who go around littering, yelling in the night, sitting on neighbors' lawns believing they can do whatever they want.

I swear Wii Chat is full of gays and bisexuals :/

Exaggerating?

In matter of fact I appreciate that rule. You get beat up in the street for wearing a wrong color why not for being gay? Being gay is like a gang were I live. The funny thing is that San Francisco is my neighbor city and we all know about the large gay population in that city.

You appreciate that gay people are bashed in the street for their sexual orientation?

I like the rules of your city. ;)

You also appreciate that?

I'm not attacking you yet, I just want to be clear.

I like the rules of your city. ;)

Thank you :)
Here if someone robbed your house the police won't do sh*t. There are a lot of street thugs because there is a Liqour Store in every 2 blocks. They just stand in front of the store and don't do nothing but just get in drug problems. About 5 people have died in my block. So do any of you think that it is a good place to come out of the closet?

@AndThen? I personally do appreciate that rule. That is my opinion and i speak for myself. If you get beat up for no reason then being gay is a reason that possibly everyone in my community will agree on to get busted for.

Last edited:
Thank you :)
@AndThen? I personally do appreciate that rule. That is my opinion and i speak for myself. If you get beat up for no reason then being gay is a reason that possibly everyone in my community will agree on to get busted for.

But what kind of a reason is getting beat up for being gay? Is it just like being beat up for being white/black, young/old, or male/female?

Cardiff is a rather cosmopolitan city with a huge number of students, so it's not too bad for gay-bashing and crime in general, although there are a few rough areas (mainly in the southern part of the city).

Exaggerating?
To be fair, the proportion of gays and bisexuals on here seems to be a bit higher than you'd normally expect, at least among the regular members.

But what kind of a reason is getting beat up for being gay? Is it just like being beat up for being white/black, young/old, or male/female?
Unfortunately, some people are just bigoted retards who hate anyone who is 'different'.

Back