Can u listen to music on wii

Mr. Luung

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2007
over there
Can i use cds or plug my ipod on the back where the usb is to listen to music? What Exactly is an SD Card and how do you get music on it?

Last edited:
nope... you can put AAC audio files on the SD card and listen to them via the photo channel, though.

You can listen to music via the Internet channel - You can stream your mp3s via a little Java app (running on your PC) called "Wiisic". Works perfectly. You can also use the free Orb.com website, which streams all of your PC's media via their website, which works fine on the Wii.

Streaming Music on Wii?

Where can I find the app that does that? It sounds nice. First time I heard of it.

http://wiisic.max-maurer.de/

It's a free app that this guy makes - works really really well. He's planning on releasing an update really soon that will support a whole lot more. Check out orb.com too though - it's great for streaming any videos you might have on your PC, so you can watch them via your Wii. At some point soon, I think that Wiisic will support video as well, but until then, there's orb.com.

there is a way......my way is take out the component cable that gives the sound to the TV and plug one that is attach to the stereo system, dvd player, or another the plays music that uses a component cable....and there...you got music......i tried it once...but i didn't like it

Back