CAn u plz answer my Qs?

Bobamatic

WiiChat Member
Nov 30, 2006
New Zealand
Wii Online Code
8466-2360-9138-7793
Hey everyone
I'm thinking of getting a beautiful Nintendo Ds to match my Wii but i have a few Q's i want answered before i get 1, so if you could answer them real quick so i can get it asap that'd be real great :smilewinkgrin:
1. What are the main differences between NDS and the NDSL? (apart from appearance).
2. Does it use S.D., micro S.D. or something else?
3. Can it connect to the internet via a wireless router like the wii or does it require a wifi adapter?
4. Are both screens touch screens or just the bottom 1?

Thanks very much for taking the time to answer these questions:)

1. A: I know that when you insert a Gameboy Advance cartridge, it stands out compared to the DS GB slot and also the Stylus is bigger and doesn't fit in the Orginal DS Stylus compartment, the buttons are more comfortable as well as the whole DS.
4. A: No, only the bottom screen can be used for touching.

Sorry, I don't know about the rest of the questions because I truly don't have the DS

1. Th Screens on the DSLight are much brighter and have 3 differnet brightness settings, the lowest of which is about the same brightness as the old DS
2. For what? Games? You can play all the same games on it as you can the older DS
3. Yes it can. The Process is almost exatcly the same as the Wii. You will probably recognize the menus
4. just the bottom

Other than that it's just better. THe buttons are in better placces, bigger stylus, and a more compact "Fits in your pocket" design that doesn't effect the size of the screen in any way.

2. Does it use S.D., micro S.D. or something else?
the ds can use many of the memory cards if you by a flashcart(like a blank ds/ gba cartridge). the point of having a flash cart would be to play homebrew (free games/apps made by people) also music/video and also you can play game backups which is illegal.

Back