Can you play others online? When is Mario Galaxy coming out?

I don't have a classic controller but I would assume it has a Gamecube controller connection and you plug it into the top of the Wii.

Mario Galaxy looks like lots of fun but the box art isn't even out right now as far as I know. I would say March, but don't take my word for it.

the classic controller clips into the wiimotes extension port, online play not for a few months and mario galaxy give it a while

Sovieto said:
you can play: Mii Wars

HEY. Did you know that there is this cool thing on the side of the page called the search feature.

it has been announced SO MANY TIMES that there is no online gaming with wii........YET.

first game for online will be pokemon battle revolution. It should be out osmeitme in the near future. Q1 of 2007

Wii17 said:
the classic controller clips into the wiimotes extension port, online play not for a few months and mario galaxy give it a while

On the back of the classic controller there are two thin snap clips controlled by the middle button across the top...the controller snaps/clips to something else.

Cool, so online play is on the way!

Deathmetalmaster said:
the classic controller plugs into the wii remote. JESUS.

you have no idea wat you are talking about...wat does the 2 slits on the back have to do with the wiiremote...????JESUS HAHAHA

no one is talkin about that..its the 2 slits on the back of the retro controller for 10th time now...cant you read

Deathmetalmaster said:
HEY. Did you know that there is this cool thing on the side of the page called the search feature.

it has been announced SO MANY TIMES that there is no online gaming with wii........YET.

first game for online will be pokemon battle revolution. It should be out osmeitme in the near future. Q1 of 2007
whyd you quote me :tard:

Back