Can't be this HARD

adamkilla2002

WiiChat Member
Mar 8, 2007
:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: I am on the Fishing part of Zoras Domain on Wii ZELDA trying to catch a RED FISH .....
How can it be so in humanly hard...Any movement i make while the bobber is under the water results in me just yanking it out the water....
I got tips from GAMEFAQS but i am really stuck on this...
Give me a hard as nails boss any day

HELP PLEASE:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

Did you wait for the coral to dip into the water about half a foot? Yeah, I couldn't do that either, I had to get advice off my sister.

Just Hard

Yes i got the coral....I have had the fish on a few times but then i lose it
I think it's STUPID that i have got this FAR on my own and now i have spent in total of 4 hours just F****** Fishing AAARRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHH:mad5:

Well then....you just have bad luck. My fish instantly came to me.

Play with your non-dominant hand while standing on your head. Never know, it could work. :/

Try throwin the wiimote at the tv

Make sure when you have the fish on the line you flick the wiimote up, don't raise the entire remote up horizotally. Make sure you only flip the front of the remote up.

Darkprinny said:
Try throwin the wiimote at the tv
That might actually work. :lol:
But anyway, try and place the wiimote on a flat surface after the bobber is in the water. Keep your hand next to the wiimote, ready to pull back at any time. Thats the only advice I can give you.
My fish also came to me straight away. When I was fishing, I saw many of them in the water just swimming around, so try again and again.

make sure your fishing in the right spot too. In the big pool below the waterfall next to the two large rocks sticking out. their called the son and mother rocks i believe:thumbsup:

I got a problem with Twilight Princess. All my friend's laughed at me cuz it's apparently really easy but I can't protect the Zora Prince in the Cariage. It's just too hard!

If you gotta any tips PM me ASAP, I'd really appreciate it.

Projection said:
I got a problem with Twilight Princess. All my friend's laughed at me cuz it's apparently really easy but I can't protect the Zora Prince in the Cariage. It's just too hard!

If you gotta any tips PM me ASAP, I'd really appreciate it.

Some people have alot of trouble with this for some reason, others find it incredibly easy. I'd say concentrate on putting the flames out on the carriage with your boomerang. And Z target with your bow/slingshot if the carriage isn't on fire. It's been a while since I was at that point but it didn't give me too much trouble either. What are you having trouble with specifically? Keeping up with the carriage? Putting the fire out? Warding off attackers?

Skorp said:
Some people have alot of trouble with this for some reason, others find it incredibly easy. I'd say concentrate on putting the flames out on the carriage with your boomerang. And Z target with your bow/slingshot if the carriage isn't on fire. It's been a while since I was at that point but it didn't give me too much trouble either. What are you having trouble with specifically? Keeping up with the carriage? Putting the fire out? Warding off attackers?

It took me forever to realise that their were birds throwing bombs at you that you had to tackle every time you saw one. That could be the problem.

took me about 6 goes to get the fish. wait about a second after you have the fish hooked then do a gentle'ish vertical flip with the wiimote.

as with the carriage problem, just arrow the birds.

Back