Fishing Help Needed

oberon2009

WiiChat Member
Apr 7, 2009
I just got the game a few days ago and from what little I have seen, I have liked. I definitely mean how little because I have been stuck forever on the stupid bobber fishing in the beginning to get the cat to go home. I have read a lot of things in a ton of websites saying what to do and I can get the fish initially hooked, but I ALWAYS lose it. I am extremely frustrated at this point and wonder if I am almost too stupid to play this game. So before I :mad2: even more so and return the game (I'm glad I got a used copy), can someone tell me in explicit terms how to actually reel in the fish?

You pull up when the bober goes down, then youll drop the fish (automaticly) and the cat will eat it and go home.

when you hook a fish, pull back quickly to set the hook, then use a (or b, i cant remember) to reel it in.

Thanks both of you for your help. The problem I had was that I either kept raising the remote and either not hitting the "B" button or hitting it too much. I got both of the fish I needed in about 10 minutes or less. Now I can continue with the game! :) I feel like a total :tard: for having all these problems with something that should have been a lot easier and quicker.

Back