Twilight Princess Need help!!

...right. Anyways, I found the actuall controls in the directions book (i was really bored). It says to yank back thee Wiimote, turn the nunchuck sideways, and use it like your actually reelling something in.

Nintendocam said:
...right. Anyways, I found the actuall controls in the directions book (i was really bored). It says to yank back thee Wiimote, turn the nunchuck sideways, and use it like your actually reelling something in.
like if you were really fishing :)

anyone some asked how to get the fishing rod, you have to get the basked, and you do this by calling the bird with the grass, and then shooting the monkey!

bodtchboy said:
Where do you get the fishing pole? I've been all over town and can't find the lady that gives me the fishing pole
She's standing by the riverside around the middle of the village. If you haven't found her basket, look for grass up on platform to call the bird and aim it at the monkey with the basket. If correctly done, the bird will knock the monkey over and he will drop the basket for you to return back to the lady.

True, but I thought you got the rod by talking to the lady near the house near the hill near thee mountain near the Ordona province near the Faron Woods near th Hyrule fields near the Hyrule town near the Hyrule castle near the world near the galaxy near the universe.

Back