How sad is it if you're stuck at the beginning?

Hickeroar

Playing with your Wii?
Apr 18, 2007
Wii Online Code
8827-4512-6313-9760
Here's where I'm at:

I just knocked down the beehive with the hawk.

- I need to get the baby cradle from the monkey.
- I'm guessing I need the slingshot for that.
- I can't talk to the store owner because she's sad about her cat.
- I can't pick up the cat. I assume I have to catch a fish to lure the cat back to the store.
- I can't talk to the kids mom to get the fishing rod because she's upset about her cradle being gone.
- I'm also guessing I need to buy a bottle of some sort so I can gather the beehive stuff...?

It all seems circular. Can I get a minor hint that will push me in the right direction for these dominoes? I don't want you to walk me through it, I just want you to point me at the first piece in the puzzle. Thanks! :p

Brady answered your question...

And to answer the question that was the name of this post...
Getting stuck at this point is sad. Good luck later on :thumbsup:

I just looked in a guide real quick (which I was trying to avoid) and realized that I used the wrong hawk location for the bees-nest (which still works) and that threw me off. I tried to use the OTHER hawk location for the monkey but couldn't see it from there and that left me stumped. thanks.

Wii_Smurf said:
You call the hawk from the top of that platform and you can see the monkey perfectly

Yeah, that's what I read. I just had the hawk positions reversed. I'm gonna go slap myself now.

Hehe I just got the Wii today, I had trouble finding the right grass for the crazy woman who washed my horse :ihih:
Now i have no idea where the man is who was painting my fishing rod, I found the cat but I have no idea what to do with it AND the fat lady in the shop is annoying me.. lol
I know how you feel :)

Hickeroar said:
Here's where I'm at:

I just knocked down the beehive with the hawk.

- I need to get the baby cradle from the monkey.
- I'm guessing I need the slingshot for that.
- I can't talk to the store owner because she's sad about her cat.
- I can't pick up the cat. I assume I have to catch a fish to lure the cat back to the store.
- I can't talk to the kids mom to get the fishing rod because she's upset about her cradle being gone.
- I'm also guessing I need to buy a bottle of some sort so I can gather the beehive stuff...?

It all seems circular. Can I get a minor hint that will push me in the right direction for these dominoes? I don't want you to walk me through it, I just want you to point me at the first piece in the puzzle. Thanks! :p

This is sad...really sad...:cryin:

That is pretty sad but you'll pick up on the developers style and what to do won't be too hard to figure out

Yeah that's true for me too. Except I couldn't figure out how to hurt Zant, and had to get help. Stuff like that can make me feel like I suck and have to cheat. But at least I'm not like these guys that get stuck in Ordon. I mean, come on. Don't even bother trying to go as far as beating Snowpeak Ruins.

Just got the game and figured everything out on my own but 2.5 hours in and still no fish hooked for the cat. I read countless threads about how to do it, but nothing will bite. Some one please tell me the rest of the game is not like this. If I wanted to spend a few hours fishing, I would have gone out with friends in a boat, not play my Wii.

Throw the bobber in the water by the cat, bob it up and down a little bit, when it sinks out of view pull back and you should have a fish on, but there is never anything but empty hook.
Any suggestions?

Back