I can't catch a fish!

Chafik31

WiiChat Member
Jul 15, 2007
In my house with my Wii
Ok I am at the part where I have to catch a Reekfish. I waited 1 hour and no fish.

And i got the coral earring btw but I didn't put it on and I don't know how.
Does the coral earring go on automatically?

If yes, then give me tips on how to catch a fish

i been fishing heaps of times on time i caught 20 fish in a less than 4 hours
but never been reek fishing

Reekfisher is that big red fish that you need to catch to find the reekfish scent and to find the yeti after Arbiter's Grounds. (4rth Temple)

you have to fish in the zora river near the water fall and fish where the rocks are at. Then turn into a wolf and sniff it. Don't get Stoned on it though.:lol:

yeah i caught the reek fish. 26 inches. its the one you need to get after arbiters grounds (sand temple) to get to the snow peak ruins (ice temple)

okay i am having so many problems with this reekfish thing. i have the coral earring, i'm at the mother-and-child rocks, and i've been trying to catch this stupid thing for days. yesterday i think i tried for two hours. it's PATHETIC; i've caught fish before, and i've even played this game before (but it was in september and i'm worried i'm forgetting to do something). i've tried bee larvae - am i just retarded?

No, you are forgetting to move your Wii Mote left and right to make the bobber move.

girlsgame2 said:
okay i am having so many problems with this reekfish thing. i have the coral earring, i'm at the mother-and-child rocks, and i've been trying to catch this stupid thing for days. yesterday i think i tried for two hours. it's PATHETIC; i've caught fish before, and i've even played this game before (but it was in september and i'm worried i'm forgetting to do something). i've tried bee larvae - am i just retarded?
So, You're Sure You'er At The Right Spot? Go To The SW(I Think) End Next To The Big And Little(Mother And Child) Rocks Abd Have The Ear Ring On There. Just Move It Around A Bit.

Yeah moving it around makes them bite faster.

i just caught it a couple days ago - actually my brother caught one for me, but he hasn't played that far into the game before and so he let it go before i could sniff it; i had to catch another one. i didn't have to move it, and i WAS in the right spot - i have played the game before, i'm just fishing-challenged. i think what worked the best is just really jerking on the wiimote once the bobber thing went underwater.

Chafik31 said:
Ok I am at the part where I have to catch a Reekfish. I waited 1 hour and no fish.

And i got the coral earring btw but I didn't put it on and I don't know how.
Does the coral earring go on automatically?

If yes, then give me tips on how to catch a fish

one hour? really? lmao, lol, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back