TP help aka I suck at fishing

En4Neo

Jet-Set-Jesse
Feb 10, 2007
I recently got into playing TP after a couple of months not playing, so I'm stuck where I have to catch a red fish to use to lure that Yeti. So I have the earing and I'm on the westside of the Zora lake area and I see the red fish, but for the love of me I can't figure out how to catch them. Maybe I forgot how to fish in LoZ or something or my game just sucks.

So any techniques, the best I've got is one reel in icon...but that was once out of about 30 times of trying.

Just beat that part.

So, a tip - wait for the bobber to go up and down then pull the Wii Remote up. When it says 'FISH ON!', then literally point the Wii Remote up and eventually the fish will pop out. This might take a few tries.

Once you cacth the fish, quickly turn into the wolf form and learn the scent of the reek fish. Follow the scent to Snowpeak.

Hope that helps.

FR. said:
Just beat that part.

So, a tip - wait for the bobber to go up and down then pull the Wii Remote up. When it says 'FISH ON!', then literally point the Wii Remote up and eventually the fish will pop out. This might take a few tries.

Once you cacth the fish, quickly turn into the wolf form and learn the scent of the reek fish. Follow the scent to Snowpeak.

Hope that helps.

Thanks. Maybe it'll help.

Oh duh, I turn into a wolf.

Again, thanks for the advice. It worked!

Last edited:
Back