Fishing...

Edge17

WiiChat Member
Mar 20, 2007
How? Why? I don't get it! It's the only thing on the Wii that doesn't come anywhere near close to working properly. Originally, I made it to the desert temple where you get the spinner. Porblem is I never got the boss key, turned the door, and can't get back to where the boss key is located, so the game is ruined. Now that I have to start all over, I've been stuck at the stupid part where you have to catch a fish to get the cat, so the fat lady will let you buy a damn slingshot. So far, after 3 hours, I somehow managed to catch the first fish, but I remember you have to catch 2, because the cat takes the 2nd one. It's been a few days so far, and I still can't catch a mother ****ing fish:mad5: ...does anyone know how to actually make fishing in this game work?

You use the wiimote to move the hook, then once you see a fish pull you pull back on the wiimote like you would a fishing rod (bring it up towards you) and don't you 'reel it in' with the nunchuck?

I haven't played Zelda since December so I'm not quite sure but I think this was how

i know how, you dont have to use a reel first of all, basicly its like if u were fishing with a normal stick and string, u just pull up (slowly) with the wii mote

Oky first fo deseret temple. You have to somehow go back to a palce you probably went through. The boss key is actaully challenging to get in this temple. You have to use the Spinner so much but its fun. And for fishing.... one word.... PAITENT. Just leave the fishing on.... and when the little sharp thing keeps going up and down hold the remote controller up as you would in a real fishing.

ohh the boss key i beleive is somewhere in the celing and u have to hit it or something, i remember wandering around the entire temple then my brother was like look up there...i felt like an idiot. sry tho idk where exactly its located.

how to fish

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: well to fish its is quite straigh foward i also had some trouble:

1.throw the rod in and wait to te bobber goes up.

2. when the rod goes down around 7-15 lines down the bobber then put the remote upwars. make sure the sensor bar is facing up when u think you got a fish.

so first hold rod with sensor bar facing foward(towards t.v then when you get a fish hold it so the sensor faces up. it will take a while for the fish to to you but you wait have to patient and wait for it.remember to keep it in the upright persition. if it says fish on.:D

Yes, as far as the actual act of fishing in the game, I think the key for many people is to wait until the bobber settles. People seem to sometimes think there is always a fish right there and try to immediately jerk up on the controller. That will never work.

hth

Back