Can't Mingle Miis

hotsammysl

WiiChat Member
Nov 11, 2007
Wii Online Code
6535-2634-8956-4244
can someone please help me ... im in my mii channel and im trying to set my miis to mingle but i cant click on the option to mingle them. its like a light blue and doesnt enlarge when i put the hand over it so i cant mingle my miis

some please help :)

can anyone help??

thanks but i alredy read that thread... the problem is when i create a mii i cant click the optijn to mingle or not

hotsammysl said:
can someone please help me ... im in my mii channel and im trying to set my miis to mingle but i cant click on the option to mingle them. its like a light blue and doesnt enlarge when i put the hand over it so i cant mingle my miis

some please help :)

Go to the Mii Parade on the Mii plaza and enable your Miis to travel.

How long does it usually take after you have done all this before you start seeing mii's being added to your parade?

I am new to this whole thing and don't fully undertsand yet but here is what I did. I set mine to traveling and then I take my mii and put it in the edit Mii and that is where I turned on Mingle. Then I was told the Mii's my friend sent me won't be in the parade only ones she hasn't sent me that she has set to mingle. I got 2 of her Mii's about a day later. Her Mii's she sent me dropped in my plaza within 5 minutes or so. But I didn't see the Mii's in the parade till later that night after work or in the am. I made a new Mii also that I didn't send her and I set it to mingle. I am not sure if she sees it yet in her parade and how long it took to get there. Rose

Rose4uKY said:
I am new to this whole thing and don't fully undertsand yet but here is what I did. I set mine to traveling and then I take my mii and put it in the edit Mii and that is where I turned on Mingle. Then I was told the Mii's my friend sent me won't be in the parade only ones she hasn't sent me that she has set to mingle. I got 2 of her Mii's about a day later. Her Mii's she sent me dropped in my plaza within 5 minutes or so. But I didn't see the Mii's in the parade till later that night after work or in the am. I made a new Mii also that I didn't send her and I set it to mingle. I am not sure if she sees it yet in her parade and how long it took to get there. Rose

You will not see your Mii, I think. Your other friends should be able to see it.

Well I have 2 Mii's set to Mingle and traveling is on and she still hasn't seen them. And there not ones I have sent to her. She had a third one show up in my parade today plsu she sent 3 to my plaza. So I don't know why she doesn't see mine yet. I just posted somewhere that maybe there walking instead of driving or flying LOL!!

how do you turn traveling on?

never mind i just figured out right after i did this post lol

Last edited:
My Mii's still haven't showed up in my friends parade but hers showed up in mine it's weird. Iam going to make a couple more and try it again. My traveling is on and there set to mingle.

Back