WII Mingle Question

mrpbjnance

WiiChat Member
May 13, 2007
Is there something we have to set to allow WIIs to Mingle. I go to my MII and edit it, but It does not let me set the MII to mingle... it is greyed out.

I just added a friends WII code but don't know how long it takes for them to see each other. He has added mine.

Is there a setting blocking the Mingle?

Thx

When you first got your wii, you went through a series of settings. One of those settings was if you wanted your mii's to travel. I am pretty sure that this is your problem, and that you selected no. If this is the case, than you will need to go to the mii channel, then click on mii parade and once in the mii parade click the travel button and select yes. Traveling allows miis to gather in your parade and for your miis to go to other's parades. After you let your miis travel, edit one of your miis and check and see if it allows you to select 'mingle' now, hopefully it will.

Rep if info is helpful.

yes I have connected to the internet and turned on the wiiconnect24

LevesqueIsKing said:
When you first got your wii, you went through a series of settings. One of those settings was if you wanted your mii's to travel. I am pretty sure that this is your problem, and that you selected no. If this is the case, than you will need to go to the mii channel, then click on mii parade and once in the mii parade click the travel button and select yes. Traveling allows miis to gather in your parade and for your miis to go to other's parades. After you let your miis travel, edit one of your miis and check and see if it allows you to select 'mingle' now, hopefully it will.

Rep if info is helpful.

Thank KING!
I remember saying No to that..and I looked at trying to change it but did not know how!
Thanks I will fix that!

Hey man, glad to help. I'm just hoping it works.

Be sure to post whether it worked or not

king..
thanks your tip worked. i was able to set the MIIs to mingle.

now do i have to do anything special for my friends WIIs to come to mine and mine to go to theres? We have oth already entered each others codes and Iwas able to send a message.

Nope, once your friends name in your address book becomes black (confirming that your two wii numbers have successfully been traded) all of the mii's on his wii that are set to mingle should appear in your mii parade, and all of the mii's on your wii set to mingle should appear in his mii parade. You can also send messages and mii's once your friend's name appear's black.

Glad I could help. Hope you have a good long stay at WiiChat.

Sorry 1 more question that I have not seen.

If I grab them from the parade and put them in my plaze, that just takes a copy of the MII. It does not delete it from theres correct?

Back