Can't play my wii

darksniper

WiiChat Member
Dec 28, 2007
My step dad is constantly watching retarded westerns on the tv and I cant have my wii in my room because of wireless internet (they think ill look at pr0n)
and I'm not aloud anywhere else in my house cuz the room with the TV is the only "Gaming Room" I only have time when hes doing something else witch is so rare!!!:mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

darksniper said:
My step dad is constantly watching retarded westerns on the tv and I cant have my wii in my room because of wireless internet (they think ill look at pr0n)
and I'm not aloud anywhere else in my house cuz the room with the TV is the only "Gaming Room" I only have time when hes doing something else witch is so rare!!!:mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:
Delete the internet channel to make them happy.

Or you could just set up a Wep key (password) on the wireless router and get your parents not to tell you it.

Then you can't look at pr0n, but you can play the Wii :lol:

If you delete the internet channel, cant you download it again for free later on? (Dont tell your parents that though :D)

you can redownload it and withought the wireless on my wii I would have nothing to do except play games because I use my wii for so many things P.S. my paranets never caught me lolz so I dont know but Ihave a PSP in my bedroom....

lol andm there is one good thing next year were going like a room for games and computers and wii get hd!!!! yay

Last edited by a moderator:
lol ecxept my dad works with computers and stuff and he knows oh and my mom know you can redownload oh and my dad is so damn stubern even if we dropped the wireless he would suspect somethin and not let me. at first my mom let me in my room...

Tell them that if they ever caught u then they don't have to make the game room.... Heck I wouldn't go online for a a few months just for an HD TV.

well i got to play for 3 minutes then he came and said he was gonna watch a movie. P.S. Ive always hated my step dad

darksniper said:
well i got to play for 3 minutes then he came and said he was gonna watch a movie. P.S. Ive always hated my step dad
I lost the little respect I had for u.....

dude its not the only reson I hate him i hate him because he hates me and im just in the way for him.

Well don't tell us... I don't wanna hear that... take it to a consoler... tell him how u feel... Make him realize that u wanna fix it... In doing so he will look like the kid and u the adult... Then he might wanna change. But only if u want to to...

Back