Cant W8 For Resident Evil 5. But is anybody else P***ED off that it aint on Wii

daviduk200

The XBOX 360 Guy
Jul 18, 2007
Scotland
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Im a Big fan Of Resident evil and i cant wait for resident evil 5 but i am P***ED off that it isnt on wii.
Even though i have an xbox 360 so i can still get it i think. i would much prefer it on wii as i love RE4 on wii the comntrols are awsome.

What are your views?

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvxe0tDL9g8[/MEDIA]

P.S Biohazad 5 is its japanese name i think
:yikes:​

Last edited:
the RE5 is for PS3, and i think it would be possible to downgrade the visuals to port it over for wii, that is if capcom would allow, they DID do it for RE4. kinda a reversal here, huh? Wii would get the visually crappy version this time.

meh, i don't give a crap for bad graphics...as long as the gameplay is good..

Meh If i dont get to play it for the Wii i rather play it on the 360. But i would love to see it on the Wii

Same here, when people say ii has crap graphic thats why i dont like i just say i dont give a crap bout graphics as long as game is good. but good graphics are still nice to look at lol, but i wouldnt mind a visually worse res 5 on wii i just want it

agreed, plus you can buy those third-party HD cables...
its just a decision Capcom has to make

.... Soz for double post my laptop keeps double clicking everything

well yeah thats pretty dam dissapointing aswell lol

maybe they will do like a year later they may port it over who knows

I guess they threw us umbrella chronicles and figured it was enough. Im disappointed too. But I'll still pick it up for PS3

yeah but umbrella chronicals sound pants to me. i hate light gun games they dont feel full enough and think they are only woth half the price of a normal game, as they makers have to do less (a lot less) programming for it and they have less to do in them but still the game is gonna go for £35 / $70 but in america it will prob be on sale for $60 / £30,

Agreed. Rail shooters get repetative and old pretty quickly. I'm sure I'll rent it, or buy it cheap after it's out for a while...but I have no intention of buying it new.

Back