Car Crash (Sisters and her bfs car)

Oh, I was about to freak out, :lol:

o_o...........-walks up to lil wario and hugs her-.........

-hugs air as if lil wario's sister was there-

This reminds me of a time when my dad, grandma, and me where driving to my grandma's house, (in Reno, NV), and when the light turned green my dad started to drive, and when we got halfway to the other rode, some jackass goin' 80 mph, hit us and I hit my head on the seat because I wasn't wearing my seatbelt properly so my head hurt along with grandma's foot.

....But enough about me.......Wear your seatbelts like WWL2P said....

wario said:
-walks up to lil wario and hugs her-.........

-hugs air as if lil wario's sister was there-
Hehe...wario got rejected....

Wii-Fi said:
wow, that's rough, my friend was killed in a car crash. That's very good luck for your sister.
I'm sorry about that.....I, uhh, didn't see where I was driving....no I'm kiddin'! Sorry about that......What did you do after you found that out?

Last edited:
Friend of mine was depressed and shot himself in the stomach while he was driving. Needless to say, he crashed. Died in the ER...
I made myself sad...(reaches for rum)

[offtopic]It's 80 proof (mmmm)
Ronrico makes me feel better.[/offtopic]

Sorry for the accidents yall...

Wow, the damage on the car looks pretty horrific on the side. I hope everyone is ok, especially your sister and her boyfriend. I wish them luck and hope that they get well soon. :)

that really sucks,
especially cause the car looks brand new
my deepest regard to you

sorry to hear this stehp, but it really doesnt look that bad, ive written off two cars so far and my mates have a combined total of 9 trashed cars, got to a point where every friday night at like 2am someone would ring me and be like can you bring your truck cause im in the ditch, by ditch they usually ment cliff, river or wrapped around a pole. But hey ima crazy Kiwi :p

Okay.. I never said it looked bad.. >_<
Uhm, how do you know my name?
You only have like one post o_O
Unless you looked at my profile.
Just wondering..

^I think its a dupe account of Kiwi's (He signed it 'Kiwi', which is a current member)

I too found it kind of awkward that it seemed as though he was bragging that his car accidents are worse than yours.

Happy belated birthday Steph, sorry bout that.

Back