Celebrity Encounters

surfinrach90

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT.
Dec 27, 2006
Well after my little celebrity encounter last night I was wondering if any of you have met a celebrity?

I was in work last night and Paul Potts came in ^_^ He was the winner of Britain's Got Talent, he lives about half hour or so away from the restaurant aaaand I got to serve him a few times lol.

paulpottsR_468x660.jpg

Paul Potts, from Port Talbot in South Wales, is a singer who became the winner of the first series of ITV's Britain's Got Talent, singing operatic arias and impressing the judges in all of his performances. At the time of his victory on Britain's Got Talent, he had been working in The Carphone Warehouse, but following his win he has been signed by the show's judge Simon Cowell to record an album. Potts has previously worked in unpaid opera productions from 1999 to 2003, however, a series of illnesses combined with a bicycle accident in 2003 brought an end to his amateur opera career.

So.. who have you met? =]​

Well, when I went to the Mets game, I saw Reyes, Delgado, Beltran, Wright and the whole team! But other than that I really haven't seen celebrities except sports games.

During a field trip in elementary we happened to run into Mattias Ohlund. For those of you who don't know him he plays for the Vancouver Canucks.

I have had a few, mainly Footballers (Soccer)

A few lived near me, I was friends with a few of their children.

Mainly Middlesbrough players, like nemeth and such.

well three people you might know....ones alshey parker angle (boy) another one is bever from leave it to bever(like 60 something now)and well you all should know her....
CEL-AlexaVega.jpg

the girl from spy kids,Alexa Vega.

I havn't met any personally... but my sister talked to lisa leslie (WNBA Player) at an airport and got her autograph, and she goes to NYU and went partying with haley joel osment (might have spelled/said that wrong. but its the kid from sixth sense.) and a whole bunch of friends.

She's never seen any of the olsen twins though. Do they still go there?

i don't care about celeberties, i've met a lot of NHL players(as some live in my city i believe) however i didn't care enough to remember the names

hmm i haven't officially met him but i've been in the same room as david suzuki

hmm i'm not sure if they're celeberties or not but i've met the people who free ran in the rogers commercial, they were free running throughout the restaurant i work at

ack it feels like i met more, like a member from a band or something

oh well i'll post them later if i remember them

Back