characters that shouldnt be in ssb4

bulbacos

WiiChat Member
Jul 3, 2009
These are characters people keep saying should be in ssb4 but shouldnt

Daisy and Tails- like pikachu and kirby arent enough of a headache
Ridley- HES 2 BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Krystal- We got fox, falco, and wolf. crystal wont be any different
more pokemon- pokemon are taking over brawl. for every 1 they add, they should remove 2
knuckles- as you can see, sonics forward and down special moves are basically the same thing. why? they couldn't think of anything else. knuckles wont be much different

thye should have knuckes and krystal but the others shudnt be there, cuz knuckles can do more things for down and forward specials because knuckles can dig and they mite be able to use this, also knuckles can glide. Also adding Krystal would make the characters from starfox reach 4 which would create a line, also krystal wouldnt have a gun she would have a staff and would probably be alot more agile and speedy which some people (like me) prefer those kind of fighters.

These are characters people keep saying should be in ssb4 but shouldnt

Daisy and Tails- like pikachu and kirby arent enough of a headache
Daisy yeah i agree. Tails though has many options and would be a nice addition.
Ridley- HES 2 BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes he is but they shrunk charizard who should be twice the size of bowser, and the made pikachu bigger cause he should fit on snakes shoulder. a resizing would be ok though i will say i don't wnat ridley as a playable.
Krystal- We got fox, falco, and wolf. crystal wont be any different
haven't played much Starfox have you? she would be very different.
more pokemon- pokemon are taking over brawl. for every 1 they add, they should remove 2
while i think pokemon doesn't need more characters, if they remove one then adding one would be fine. the problem though is pokemon has so many characters that would be easy to program as characters so i cna easily see at least two more pokemon for the next smash.
knuckles- as you can see, sonics forward and down special moves are basically the same thing. why? they couldn't think of anything else. knuckles wont be much different
again, have you played the series? yes Somic was limited, but thats cause Sonic doesn't do much. Knuckles however has many options and unless they deliberatly screw him up then he will definately have varied moves.

Characters that shouldn't be in the next game? I've never been partial to Jigglypuff and Ice Climbers, but that's just me.
As for those that haven't been added yet (such as in the original post), anything is possible. Olimar's size was greatly increased, and Bowser's was decreased somewhat. Ridley would be innovated in the same fashion. Everyone is fair game imo--that is, except for truly stupid ones (laughing dog from Duck Hunt comes to mind...).

Yea, the dog wouldn't do much but I still think it would have been a hilarious AT. Along with the eggplant wizard (the fact there's no eggplant related item still angers me, it would have been soo funny..>_< )
btw, Sonic's Side B and Down B are NOT the same thing. If you think that, you are ignorant of how to use sonic.
As for the rest, I agree completely with Shadow.

the only one that i am 100% sure i DON'T want to see is tails. tails FAILS!

Mii and A Playable Costom Robo kinda like how pokemon trainer is...

Ridley would be resized and space pirate or another hunter for metroid at least 2 more metroid chacters

ALL of these should be in SSB4

Back