I want in brawl

BNP

Banned
Aug 5, 2007
forgive me if this is the one thousand thread on this.

Characters i want in brawl are nights, rayman, crash bandicoot, spyro, (they would fit in amazingly), ridley, midna, wolf link, if any other pokemon it has to be charizard.

DEFINATELY SONIC, TALES, KNUCKLES, SHADOW, ROUGE, EGGMAN

nights would have good flight moves like kirby or jigglypuff,
rayman could throw his orbs and have his flight chopper for a bit for his move after he had been thrown,
crash bandicoot could spin and use belly flops, and skids,
spyro could have flamethrower and quite good flight same with ridley
midna would ride wolf link and for their move to get on the screen they could use the move how wolf link attracts to midna on high places, twice. claw moves and the big hand midna uses to open doors.
charizard is the best pokemon should be like bowser but with flight.

Last edited:
well yeah look at how many ssbb characters origionate from the mario franchise

J-Tizzle said:
They should put in Naruto and more Fire emblem characters.

naruto.. not going to happen.. as for more fire emblem characters.. they have ike already.

i dont know who the fire emblem characters are but another would be nice seen as though i like roy and marth from melee.

Darkonix said:
naruto.. not going to happen.. as for more fire emblem characters.. they have ike already.

Well, it would be awesome if they did put Naruto in. Yes I know Ike is already in but who else do you think? I want Erhpiam and Jaffar.

they put that many because its one of the MAIN series. Mario brothers and Zelda are prob the two main series of nintendo. and thats why almost all the characters in each game (main) are in melee. (ganon zelda link shiek) and (mario peach luigi and um.. dr mario?)

I would like to see your miis in brawl, and when you pick your miis you have to unlock moves and pick only an amount of moves for your miis, cuz if none, every mii would have the same ones. But I would also like to see toad in brawl.

yeah you could unlock the pool cue and fishing rod, and golf club for mii, or you should just be able to choose movesets like links smash attack and samus' grab but i want in

crash and spyro

Back